Polka dots Love




Hello loves

Happy Tuesday dearies, how are you all doing?
Hope your week started to a great start, Mine started in a very weird and a bit annoying way, Life happened as usual, I was mad but then realise every delay is a preparation for something wonderful on the way.
I am good now, If you follow me on fb and twitter you will already know my technical problem that didn't allow me to blog yesterday was fixed early this afternoon, for now at least.
I am back and I will read and reply to all your post and comments.
Lately I am having a love for all things spiked and polka dots, so I painted my nails during the weekend and wanted to share with you all, do you like dots?
Will you wear your nails like this during this season?





Have a wonderful Tuesday and take good care of yourself lovelies!
Cheers till next post.

21 comments:

  1. What a great manicure! I like this idea! Looks very cute, dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your nail art, adeola!!!! Have a great week ahead dear!!!!xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original nails! Glad that your technical issue has been fixed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delay is not a denial! That's what I live by, hope your week is getting better and love your nail art creation! I would wear it, but I'm so bad at nail art LOL

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely polka dot nails! Super cute! I hope your technical problems are all fixed for good now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweety thanks for your very insightful style comment! Ah no about the technical glitch, glad its fixed. Hope your day is going better...I will put my polka dot phobia aside and say your nails look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute nails
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your polka dots nail art. super cute!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love it!!
    τοσο χαρουμενο σου φτιαχνει τη διαθεση!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nAils look awesome! I got your email and will try to respond this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!

    New post on my blog!
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your nails! Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute manicure!
    Have a great Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts