Mix of colour and a smile is always contagious




Happy Mid week loves
Hope you are having a great week?
Mine is been splendid, working things out with life, hanging out a lot with friends and devouring huge waffles, and of course getting a lot of work done with training.
How is life treating you so far this week lovelies?
This outfit is initially what I was wearing during the weekend, it was one of those days, I wanted something relax and vibrant, so I decide to play with bold colours, the "neutral" animal print scarf, playful mood and a big contagious smile. I was wearing the new running shoes to break them in before running in them and also because I have been having a bad knee for the whole week I needed some flat supportable shoes anyway. They serve their purpose.
Tell me what you think, and of course you can always style bold colours to look both preppy and casual.
I also got news for you ladies and gents today, I have been contemplating this but was also waiting for the perfect time to tell you all.
I will be featuring a blog every month on my blog, every month will come with a different blogger I read daily and I am inspired by her.
This is in appreciation for all your wonderful support and to share the love and support. If your blog will be featured you will know because I will contact you personally and of course get your consent and some little more info about you.
I really love you being very helpful during my blogging journey right from the beginning , I feel I need to give something back, because giving is loving and it is not gracious to only be a taker.  
the feature will be called BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT , what do you think?






You have been warned, I was on a total playful and "silly" mood











Wearing: 
Hoodie : Adidas
Pant: Carla Ferrero
Shoes: ASICS
Scarf: LV
Clutch: Leo
Shades: Firmoo , also styled here

Hope this post made your smile or even burst out laughing, that is the little agenda behind it anyway.
As the week is going to an end, make somebody near you laugh and don't be to serious to pass by the little happy moments.
Till next post, take good care sweeties and enjoy life!
Cheers

34 comments:

  1. Your smile is always so beautiful! Love this bright outfit and excited for your new blog segment!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red and mint! Amazing combination! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. this made me smile! I like the one with the scarf wrapped around you head!

    Look forward to you visiting my bloggie too! I posted on halloween with my family! :D

    xoxo sister,
    christine
    www.beyouitulfhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever you wear always looks great on you!
    I love your idea about the other bloggers!
    Goodnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smile is definitely contagious! I always like reading your posts - they make me happier! I love the idea of "Blogger Spotlight" - it's so awesome! I hope your knee is better now. Have a fabulous day, dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sporty chic look! I really love the idea of you featuring a different blogger on you blog every month! Would be nice to find out about other great blogs out there!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun outfit. Lol, my braids exactly look like that now - all grown out and stuff.
    Thank you so much for visiting back my blog and I am looking forward to the Blogger spotlight, I would love to meet so many other Nigerian bloggers out there. Have a wonderful day dear.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea that you want to feature bloggers that inspire you every month! Love this comfy looking outfit. Fun photos. They remind me what life should be about - laughter, fun and not take everything so seriously. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of sporty & chic! Amazing glasses :)

    XO Jules

    StylebyJules
    Vivilli Glasses GiveAway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a superb sport look!!!!You are beautiful!!!!!!
    kisses from Greece
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Τι ομορφη!! ποσο μαρεσει το sporty look :DDD

    πολυ ωραια η ιδεα σου εμενα μαρεσει παρα πολυ κ ειχα κανει πιο παλια..

    φιλακιαα

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post, it did make me smile! You look very happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweety, how are you doing? Sorry for the non-response - I've been without power for a day, such is Africa, lol! Thanks so much for your great insight on my last post, I really appreciate it. Your take sports luxe to a new and even cooler level, loving the vibrance in this outfit!! New series sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for the blogger spotlight! I love discovering new amazing blogs. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a gorgeous smile,love!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your look!
    i've a new post!

    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair is amazing in this post :) Loving the braids and your smile is so pretty!

    The blogger spotlight sounds like a fab idea!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smiling is healty!
    You rock girl!!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always feel happy when I read your post and see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such happy clicks..and oh I love your scarf!
    <3

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing pics and we really love your pants!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the leopard on you hun. Yes, the new series feature sounds great! xx Have a wonderful day./Madison

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting outfit:) I love the scarf

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is really a great idea!!!! I'm so curious to read these potlights...lovely outfit, comfy and chic!!!!Xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love it
    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You've got one hell of a gorgeous smile! And I love your sweater, I'm a big Adidas fan!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts