Marni's First Fragrance




Hello loves!
The Italian fashion house Marni, has now officially joined the perfume madness going on by releasing their ever first fragrance that will carry the same name as the house, let's see if it will also carry the house quirkiness in smell .
It is announced to be out by nest February and carry the smell of a blend wood and rose oil. The price of the 100 ml bottle will range around $105 retail. 
Are you excited to try it out or not really curious at all?


Happy Shopping and enjoy your weekend, if you are also planning to get your nails done or have a beauty regime check,  Here for some small and simple tips!
Cheers everyone!
*Image via: here

12 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I would love to get a chance to try this perfume out!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ad! Can't wait to try it!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so curious to taste it!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never bought anything from Marni before even though a long time ago I have my heard set on this brand's red leather jacket..somehow, I just have not buy it:P...so, perfumes.....let me find out later..thanks love for sharing:)

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great fragrance!
    I've a new post!

    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exciting, dear! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to try this fragrance;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Marni definitely made a smart move as perfumes generate such profits compared that of clothing sometimes.

    I loved your garlic post, for me it's all about ginger and garlic!!! (in food!)

    I hope everything is going well for you treacle!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, i was preparing a post on this too!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, there are so many new fragrances out, its hard to keep up...I am curious to smell this one, I admire Marni as a brand. Hope you had a lovely weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the news. I had no idea until now that Marni had a fragrance out.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts