Garlic for Beauty






Hello friends
Happy Friday and ouuuuf it is finally the end of another week and Month!
Happy New months too lovelies and I pray that this month will be a blessed and fruitful one to all of you.
Here again is another small beauty tip post, since you all love the last one on Vinegar for beauty.
Today we will learn how to make the little garlic on our kitchen counter into a great nail hardener ingredient.
Process: Cut a small size into your clear nail polish or topcoat and leave for a day, after that apply every time before applying your base coat.

Benefit: stop your nails from flaking and cutting at the edges, serves as a very good, natural and cheap nail hardener.
Bad side: you have to be able to cope with the smell of garlic on your fingers for a while, but it will eventually fade off.
Rate: Tested, tried and definitely advise you to goooooo for it,its a "miracle worker" on my nails, since due to so much stress from training and my lack of some vitamins when I work too hard and forget to eat like a regular human being should my nails shows this all by breaking off the edges and now with this tip and a very good balanced diets and vitamins supplement (you will need this only if you are an athlete like me or they are prescribed to you by your doctor),my nails are perfect and healthy looking too.
So will you try this or did you already know about this tip and if yes have you tried it?
Till next post, have fun, take care and enjoy your weekend responsibly .


22 comments:

  1. Great tip! I'm not sure that I'd appreciate the garlic smell though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that garlic is a beauty product. Interesting.
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this because my nails are very brittle and easily break off and peel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is most likely what I need to stop my skin peeling off.
    Really nice blog and I am so glad to have found you as I love meeting Nigerian bloggers in diaspora. xoxo
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea! Thank you for the tip!

    Good luck at my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips, thanks for sharing!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress by Max C London!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard about this,wow!Tnx for sharing;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting tip! I bet it works too. :)

    Thanks for the comments. Have a nice weekend.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that's a great tip!! thanks your sharing
    and garlic itself looks beauftiful in this picuture!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love me some garlic

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use it alot in food it helps keep skin clear
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my dearest friend...I so much appreciate these food and beauty posts you do, I always leave your blog with some really great and useful tips. Thanks so much for your kind and lovely comment today...lotsa love and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool tip!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always heard about the benefits of Garlic in every aspect of your health and beauty! This is a great tip

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My nails are the worst when it comes to breaking and peeling, so this is definitely something I will have to try. Thanks! :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. interesting tip. might try it out :)

    lola xx

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts