DIY: Spiked Leather gloves






Hiya loves,
How are you all doing lovelies? Hope your weekend was great and of course you can drop a hint of what you did.
My weekend started of great and fulfilling on Saturday with my Morning  mountain running and chilling out all afternoon.
Sunday wasn't that great since I suffered and still is battling with an annoying migraine, so no outfit post this weekend.
Don't fret though I got to share with you my little DIY project, if you follow me on Facebook you will know I had my little DIY moment last week.
Inspiration:
 I was thrilled by watching this trend on so many celeb/fashion Icons. I wanted to have one for myself after seeing the Balmain ones on Beyonce, so I ordered the spikes from Ebay , the leather gloves I already have from last year while I was in Italy, but never had the reason to wear them here in Greece.


What you will need:  



1. The gloves
2. Spikes, you can get really cheap ones on Ebay
3. A big safety pin to make very small holes for the spikes.
Process and result: 
Use the safety pin to make holes where you wish to place your spikes and place as many as you wishes and in any array you like.
I wanted mine to be like this and I did not want to place them on all the surfaces of the glove and there you go.



 So what do you think?
will you try this DIY and are you really "buying into the spike and studs trends?
I am totally into this trend and will try to DIY something else with the spikes or even maybe studs.
Till next post dearies, thank you for reading and take care.
Cheers

26 comments:

  1. What an awesome DIY - right on trend ;) Have a lovely week, dear and hope your migraine disappears soon.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DIY! I would totally do that! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job!! Well done!! They look lovely!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and maybe we can follow each other from Bloglovin? :D
    New post on my blog
    Facebook Page
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so talented! nice diy!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this diy is so inspiring! love it so much! thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Laura
    PURSESANDI - personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολύ ωραία ιδέα.. εγώ σκέφτομαι να κάνω κάτι παρόμοιο σε ένα άσπρο πουκάμισο!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sehr toll die idee!!!!Und sieht auch schön aus!
    kussi
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing DIY as always :)

    I'm having a jewelry giveaway starting today, make sure to enter and good luck :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice diy , i love it !!

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/2012/11/a-photo-with-ashley-smith.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the result is amazing!!! Good job dear!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look great. I'm not really a DIY person, so I'd rather buy a pair ;)

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are great! Haven't seen something like them before!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look great...but i wont be making them for myself :)


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those gloves!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing studded gloves, great job!
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome DIY! I love studs and it is def glove season in Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great DIY

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/home/2240-outfit-post-

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great result!!!! I really love those gloves "after"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts