Run like you mean it



Hello 
How is your week so far? Happy mid week by the way too. 
My week is going great and I am now fully dedicated to my training sessions and gym workout, A lot of catching up with Friends and coffee.

I am also in search of great master degrees all over the World online.
I want a degree that combines Neurology and Human communications and will love to stay in Europe.
I have seen a lot of great schools in USA, Canada and Aussie, but really England and Europe are on my top list, I need to start applying by early November, wish me luck.
If you have any idea your view and comment is so welcome on master degree to or drop me an email.
I promised pictures from my Sunday Race and here they are, not all of them because I won't risk boring you and I love/appreciate your support both on my blogging and sport.
As I told you on Sunday's Dinner with Love post, the race was fun and we got another great chance to do "stupid things" with my friends who come from Athens/Thessaloniki for the race, since they study far away from home.
Hope you like my Sport life too, I am not all about fashion alone, I love life and I love sharing my passions with you all, and fashion is in everything we all do., you will see some "stupid posing pictures here and we are so not taking ourselves seriously, we just wanna have fun even in a difficult race as a 12 KM and for my American friends 7.65 Miles, I had to learn this, so I could explain to my American friends (Suzanne really helped me actually).



I love this crazy little people!!! They are the best cheerers/friends and co athletes!!! Dancing guess what here?


My friends Kostas and Vasilis won too, First and Second respectively, we made my coach and team very proud.



I LOVE THIS TEAM


Stupid moments we love to have and always cherish every time spent together.










Father - Daughter situation.

Till next post dearies! Enjoy the rest of your week and take care!!!
Love you all

31 comments:

  1. You're dancing Gangnam Style, right? :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOW! Sandra you are good, yes we were!
      One of the many stupid moments!

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos! Looks like it was a really great day. And good luck trying to find a school to enroll in!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you on a day out! I knew someone who used to study neurology (he was doing a doctorate). If I remember correctly it was at UCL (University College London). Later he went to Yale (New Haven).

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much!
      I also have a friend there doing his masters currently, so i will apply there.
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations again!
    Good luck with your studies!
    Very nice photos!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very fit adeola! your dad is so young :) great pic
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sunglasses is SO cute:)..ahahhaa. And I wish you all the best dear..and hope you can get to a school in the US!! forget about europe:P...so I can see u!!:P.....:P....

    miss u and hope all is well:)

    xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely moments! good luck on your search for graduate studies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's how you look good;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why you are amazingly fit missy!!! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, looks like such a fun event. One day, if my knees let me, I will definitely take part in some running event. ♥ And, I gotta say, you have an incredible body, girl! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cool! running is great :)

    xx
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  12. look great!)and sporty))

    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pics and I'm glad you had a fun time ^^. Running is awesome

    Laura Elizabeth @ ☆ BunniBonBon ☆

    ReplyDelete
  14. That certainly looks like a lot of fun, great shots!

    Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweety, I like that you include all aspects of your life here on your blog, the sports girl meets fashionista! Ahh the pictures came out so great, it looks like a fantastic event. I hope you can do a post someday on good fitness tips :) because You're so athletic and fit. The last pic is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Working out is so much fun- good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like such a fun time! And good luck finding that masters program :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. you did so amazing girl we are so proud!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done you! You are in great shape and look amazing!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is awesome, GO ADEOLA!!! :) Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog too...you always brighten my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! You are awesome. Love these fun photos and you are in great shape, dear! I am jealous ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had an amazing time..and you are so athletic!
    Love the pictures:)

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Είναι τόσο ωραίο που πήρες μέρος :)
    Εγώ δεν είμαι τόσο αθλητικός τύπος αλλά χάρηκα που το μοιράστηκες μαζί μας!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts