Sporty Chic ft Mini Me




HAPPY MONDAY and Happy NEW month lovelies!!!
So its finally October and this year is also running to an end, woow that is so fast or is it only me that think this year has passed on so fast?
Oh yea Happy Birthday to my dear Country Nigeria and happy Independence day to all my Nigerian readers too.

How was your last weekend of the month of September? Mine was incredible and awesome, spent with loved ones and slept most of my Saturday, was out all Sunday after Church. My baby sister baked cupcakes, brunch with my sister and also Dinner and fellowship with my amazing friends, farewell to Petros since he is leaving and moving back to Thesalonniki , its so sad I am going to miss him so much! Amanda, Kallie and Chantel made some amazing pancakes and this time we were all a bit emotional because Petros is leaving, who will be Matt's Swedish twin now?
Back to the outfit, so we were talking about what we were wearing to church with my sisters and the image of Miroslava Duma in track pant and heels comes to my head and I told my sisters that's what am gonna wear with a pop of pink for Cancer Awareness Month (What are you doing for this?)  and my other sister was like really ? I said it will be great and I am going to rock it but it up to you now to tell us that, Did I nailed it and will you try this sporty chic look?
There are also pictures of my smallest sister here too, like a kind of featuring, she has been here in picture once  in the Mini me or Not Post, she is the strong photographer for most of this blog's pictures.
Enjoy, be inspired and have a fabulous/wonderful/blessed/productive week/month!




















I am wearing: 
Blazer: BSB
Tank top: Nike
Crop top: Bodytalk
Pants: LA Gear
Heels: Bershka
Bag and Shades: Fullah Skondra
Earring and Rings: from everywhere and some are from Ebay.
Bangles: H&M
Watch: Adidas Originals
Chain bracelets and silver bangle: Italian Aunts Closets(Gift)
My Sister was wearing: 
Dress: Mango
Sandals: New Look England (Last summer)
Purse: Mum's vintage Guess
Earrings and necklace from Italy (Aunts Jewel shop)
Bracelets: Gift from Amanda (Texas USA).

Till next post cheers and kisses!!!
Love you all.

47 comments:

  1. You make sweatpants look oh so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it how you combined all these colours! The two of you look great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! SO cool! :)


    xoxo



    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you totally rocked it!
    The heels give it a really glam look

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag! And those heels look hot!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, lovely combo.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very cool, love the bag and the shoes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing style. I loved each and every photo!!!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering my giveaway, good luck!
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear, like this?
    I want to wish you a great week.
    Congratulations on your blog, I like it a lot.
    is very beautiful.When you have time come and visit my blog too

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    I'm on facebook too, with a page refreshed all day.

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    I hope your visit, Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous!! I love your blog honey :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours in that handbag, and the white blazer looks amazing. I hope you enjoy your week. I can't believe it's October!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never seen anyone look so good in sweat pants!! You are rockin them!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is so cool! i love this post!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow..both you and your sister are SO stylish dear:)...but I love your outfit more..more fun and LOVE THE COLORS:)

    have a wonderful october:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear, wishing Nigeria Happy Independence! You have glamorized sports wear with great aplomb! Stunning pop of colour with the heels and I love your bag! Your sister looks so chic in her outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You definitely werk those sweat pants! Awesome look!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the yellow and pink together! Also, your last comment on my blog made my night, thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rocking this look,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! And loving the backdrop :)

    L U A R

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. you did the look so well :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a great outfit :) love the combination of chic and sporty, which look amazing on you, dear!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice shoes and bag!!

    http://www.isfashionmypassion.com/2012/09/animal-prints-every-year-is-always.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look great! Of course you have the appropriate figure!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ah you did a big chop!
    I've been aunt a while, but infact I left and my mother did not want. I was right after all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you sweetie! Great photo :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute two-tone colored bag...nice!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  29. Πραγματικά εξαιρετικό look! και η τσαντα αυτή με σκοτώνει... υπέροχη!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. love it!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look totally sporty chic! Love the pops of color! Fabulous shoes!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice..I love the bag and shoes. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your sister is adorable! ♥ And I love, love, love your look, the sporty chic is an amazing look for you. Maybe because you are so athletic, I could never pull that off :D And great heels, I like them so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love the spin on this look, so cool

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/fashionstreet-fashion/2222-marc-jacobs-takes-lv-to-the-sixties-pfw

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts