My Column and Interview on CityMag Greece




Hello
Happy mid week darlings!!!
I am so bless and happy , my week is been going great with a little bit of stress from training but it is all worth it.
I have a race next weekend and my coach is kind of pushing the edges but he is right I need to work my ass off, since it is a 12 KLM race and I have got a lot on my plate lately.
Do you all remember my designer and cloth maker/photographer  friend Leo?
He is the guy behind all the wonderful work of this Outfit and so many other shoots if you recall.
As I told you before if you follow me on Facebook, he is also a creator and editor of an on line magazine with the name CityMag. He propose to me to write a column every month . The column come by the name "Naomi in the closet" and here is my first writing for the magazine: Naomi in the closet.
Before he asked me to write this column we have already agree on an interview and portal for the October Issue of the magazine, it is also a birthday edition since the magazine clocked on this month!
I am so happy this and of course wanted to share it with you all , when the issue was realised this morning!
PS: I write a column for another National Student magazine and never knew why I haven't mentioned that on the blog yet, pfff my life is crazy with the thesis presentation preparations, more on this later though (I promise :D ).
Here are the links if you will like to read my 
Till next post lovelies take care and stay safe.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Cheers. 

32 comments:

  1. I have already read it.
    Well done Adeola! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article!
    i'm Nigerian and a new fashion blogger....visut my blog and follow. http://stylebykimberlya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO exciting! I like your article too! 12K- wow that is far... the most I have done is a 5K :p Maybe one day I can run 10K... but probably not because I like running for fun for less than half an hour... after that I get bored and don't want to continue. :p But it's great exercise and I love being outside...well, back to studying for me!

    God bless sister,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck with your race girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's such cool news. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. :))) this's cool

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the column, this is incredible news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done Adeola-))))
    Congratulations!!!
    kisses from Greece-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, love! Such amazing news :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome that you get to write a column!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. really awesome, congratulations!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That´s amazing! Congrats! Being interviewed is so cool!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog.
    Can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Naomi Congratulations! I am so happy to hear this and so proud of you....you never know, this could be a sign of many more great things to come :)
    Well done doll!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the interview and good luck with your race lovely!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations girl! That is quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so cool that you got featured! Congrats, dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome!! Congrats on the interview. Really enjoyed reading this post :)

    xoxo, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is amazing hun, so proud and very happy for you. -xx /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG..I am so behind on this..Congrats my dear...and Actually Demi told me this...ahahha!!!:))..it's just I am too busy like you too:)....hohoho:)...You are so amazing Adeola..and I am so happy to have such an awesome friend like you:)

    Oh, so why use naomi instead of Adeola???:)) tell me tell me

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts