Karl Lagerfeld Shot Victoria Beckham in Coco Chanel's House










Images via: here


You all almost know how amazing I believe the Becks are and how so admire the amazing Victoria.
As if the year wasn't fabulous enough for her, she got her very own pictures taken by the legendary Karl Lagerfield oh and inside Coco Chanel house of course, who isn't jealous, raise your hands if you dare.
The usually emotionless Icon was super excited by this photo shoot for Elle France and we can all see and understand why I believe, I will also be.
The pictures are all posh, rad, dashing and spectacular!!!
Hope you are also woowed by them.
I am loving everyone of these pictures, they are the perfect duo, way to go.
What you think?
How is your weekend going so far?
I am running my 12Km race in the morning  (late night post), wish me luck.
 I wish you a relaxing Sunday and have a great time whatever you do lovelies.
Love you all till next post!
Kisses

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these amazing photos!

    Good luck with the run. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just amazing. Love these photos.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Why does everyone hate her? I like Victoria.
    Good luck tomorrow!!!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I admit it...she's beautiful and these are really great pics!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!
    www.theflightoffancyboutique.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky looks amazing, I really admire her!!Great editorial

    ReplyDelete
  7. η ατιμη εχει τετοια φωτογενεια φοβερες φωτογραφιες!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the race koukla! Sorry it's been ages since i've been blogging/reading...

    So glad you share this as i've been off the computer and away from the net for some time now... She looks rather fabulous doesn't she, but then, I wouldn't expect anything less.

    I hope you have a super glam week!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. two fashion greats making amazing photos!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi doll, how did the race go? Gosh Victoria looks amazing, her figure is unbelievable, and yes, my hands are raised!Thanks for stopping by...Have a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous woman photographed by a fabulous man, in a fabulous iconic's home????? AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this editorial is extraordinary !!she looks fabulous!! well done on this post...u have fantastic blog dear xx
    http://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely amazing! STUNNING! IN LOVE! Wonderful post! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh she’s so strong and beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts