Fashion Tips for Fall/Autumn IQ Magazine Column




Hello loves
Happy Midweek and hope the week is been treating you well?
I am so heartbroken for my East coast friends and readers, I pray for their safety and I hope you are all doing well.
Here is the cover for October Issue of IQ Magazine and also my column and link for my Greek readers.
For my Non-Greek readers, I am posting another post later today, I just love to share this with you all, despite the Language barrier. 


Love you all and stay safe!
Cheers!!

19 comments:

  1. If only I knew Greek! Will wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. τελεια κουκλα μου!! μπραβο πολυ ωραιο αρθρο!! κ εις ανωτερα ;)

    &φωνω στα διαχρονικα κομματια απολυτα μαζι σου!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could read Greek! Absolutely excited about your column!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cool you have your own column!
    I have already read it. Very nice tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for an english version! So excited for you!!

    Happy Halloween ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey great job.....in Greek:P.... Looking forward the english version:P

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, hope your week is going well...I would love to read the english version of your article, I am certain thats its amazing already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my last comment got lost in the blogosphere....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome lovely! Can't wait to read the translated version!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for the english version as well!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Συγχαρητήρια κοπέλα μου.. Πάω αμέσως να το διαβάσω :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts