Dinner with Love




Hello lovelies,

Happy Monday and please tell me your weekend was relaxing and not so hectic and busy as mine.
I am so so tired I don't want the week to start, oh how I hate Mondays.
I had a very busy and training filled Saturday, I race a 12KM race on Sunday and even though it was super fun, I still hurt in every little muscle in my body.

It was all totally worth it though I WON and I got to spend time with my friends who come over from Athens/Thessaloniki to run, we had our usual stupid moment and bet against each other, if you follow me on Facebook, I know you already know all these.
I still have no pictures from the race, so I will post them on the next post.
After the race I was to hyper to rest and also had a dinner date with my American friends, it was so fun, I feel so bless to have wonderful friends and always love every moment I spent with them.
Life is not to be taken so serious , so no matter how busy you are find time for your friends.
This post is not an outfit post but I hope you will like it and get inspired even in the colour of our wonderful "stir fry" food, yes we did went a bit Asian, if I can call it that, can't wait for Jerry to make us an Indian chicken curry, yum.
I will love to sleep all day tomorrow, but I can't , so whatever you do enjoy yourself and have a wonderful week.








Till next post dears, take care.
Love you!

32 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the win Naomi, you are a super sports star!
    Grub looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks delicious. looks like an awesome time. have a great week!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks delicious! So fun that you got to spend an evening with your friends. Wishing you a good recovery from your run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love curry and stir fry so much. It's great to cook with friends. We had a house warming and barbecued over the wkd. Happy Monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats!!! Seems you had a wonderful time with your friends!!! Hugs

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post looks like you had a lot of fun!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your victory!
    It's so nice to have good friends!
    Goodnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing the pics! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a fun time with yummy food! You look amazing! I just liked your facebook page, not sure what took me so long!!! Sorry but I am there now! Always happy to check out your blog and see all the fun you are having!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun pictures, looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like you had a great time!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a great time! Looking forward to seeing the photos from the race. Hope you're resting up :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your victory lovely! And it looks like you had such a fabulous time!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy food,looks like lots of fun:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely..I like to meet up with my friend and have THEM COOK FOR ME:P.....ahahahhahah:P...MAybe we can do that some day later:)..miss u

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! someone is hungry here# honestly, am hungry now. love your post sweets.
    am sure u had great fun.
    hugs + kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely are you girls?
    Nice!!!

    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas also on Facebook and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely pics, sounds like so much fun!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an N&K Designs arm party worth $200!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for following me!
    I am following you back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. aw that dinner looks amazing.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts