Burgundy for Fall and My New John Lennon Glasses





Hello loves!!
Happy Monday and hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
My weekend was pretty relaxing and also exciting except for my Saturday morning training that was a bit intense and was also my first training in the rain for this season.
It is officially Autumn here in Greece at last, it has been raining and flooding everything all weekend, it is still raining right now and you can also judge from these pictures since they were taken in the heaven rain, yea I am a bit crazy.
What can I do? I can't bear not to post this outfit, it was just perfect like I imaged it in my head from Tuesday when I received the amazing sunglasses sent to me by www.firmoo.com from the EMS guy.
I was contacted by www.firmoo.com to do a collaboration and I was glad because I have been reading about them from all my blogger friends blog and actually almost everywhere on the blogsphere.
I accepted to their terms and I was ask to choose a glasses of my choice, this was really the hard part, they have so so many choices and kinds of glasses, I feel for everything, but you know the deal is pick one :-( .
I wanted something out of my comfort zone, as you all know I love sunglasses and I really have a bunch of them, even after given out some, but I always kind of stick to more regular and similar shapes.
I decided to choose this retro one because the kind of remind me of John Lennon and I have never own something like this in my sunglasses history lol.
I love it when I opened the box and tried it on and I think I will wear it daily now, they just add a retro edge to my otherwise "uncategorised" look and style. I styled my outfit around them and since it is raining I am wearing my new rain boots thanks to Leo Theo fashion-home and accessories.
So let's talk a little about who and what is http://www.firmoo.com/.
What: Firmoo is the most popular  eyeglasses store on line.
Aim: To provide the perfect eye wear either it is for medical reasons or just for fashion at the most inexpensive amount, with the best available qualities, tested by the best and experienced opticians, large varieties of frames and also the best shipping/packaging to make sure you receive your item in good condition and fast.They also offer a virtual try on so you can see if they fit/suit you.
Rate: 5/5 , I received my package a week after it was sent and also received a tracking number the day they sent it out, so I could actually traced my package.
 Good News: If you like what you see and will love to try them out, I have good news for you.
You can get your first pair for  and only pay for the  shipping cost by just clicking Here .
so will you grab yours and what do you think of mine, did I made John Lennon proud?






Me acting silly as usual, you said you wanted to see my silly side, if you are already bored tell me I will get serious lol






Wearing: 
Dress: Next Vintage inspired
Fur coat: Paranoia
Sunglasses : c/o Firmoo
Belt: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Boots: Leo
Tight: Ebay
Love you all till next post, have a wonderful week and take good care.
PS: Thank you all and thanks also for those following me on Facebook, if you want me to like your facebook page and I haven't already please drop your link in the comment box.
Cheers

46 comments:

  1. Great photos! You're very brave to take photos during the rain!
    Cute glasses!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The John Lennon sunglasses look really cool on you!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!!!
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure rocked the Lennon shades, they suit you so well! But I was a little distracted by the gorgeous dress your wearing...love it, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seen is on facebook and LOVE IT!!...and ah, I am so glad while I was in greece it's sunny all the time:P...sad that I don;t have a chance to meet up with u:(...Will be fund:)....you look adorable and kind love:).....xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glasses and your bag! Total fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG love the round sunnies! They look amazing on you! And thanks for the super sweet comment regarding my DIY necklace! You asked about making them to sell- I haven't thought about that yet, but have you checked out my etsy shop, Kawaii Kitsch? I have a ton of my DIY stuff there! ;)
    :)
    Allison
    AND PS, please don't forget to enter my 1500 follower GIVEAWAY here! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very John Lennon! The sunglasses look great on you.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you look stunning!!!

    www.excurlythoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look super fierce and so cool! Loving those shades on you gorgeous!

    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing glasses,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. burgundy is so nice!! great look on u xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the glasses look so good on you <3 and burgundy is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this color! And it's suits you very well :)

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your hair! Super fantastic!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.com
    Facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary
    Youtube.com/Gittemary

    ReplyDelete
  16. The john lennon glasses looks great on you & I like your color combination..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow A. you look gorgeous! Love your glasses.
    Kristina recently posted.. Burberry London Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi beautiful, I love that dress on you. What a radiant colour! Firmoo is great I love and wear my frames so much now. I like the style you chose! xx/Have a lovely week. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cheerful look ! So nice on you !


    XX Luba

    Well Living Blog :: Win a pair of fabulous Stuart Wetizam shoes , learn how ::

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/2012/10/pearls-and-studs.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely in the rain! Totally brighten things us. I love that dress. The color is just gorgeous :)

    Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your eyepopping outfits and the coolness of the shades! Perfect!
    Hope all is well with you.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! Nice post!

    would you like to follow each other? ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the burgundy, one of my favorite fall trends!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love your necklace & glasses!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cool glasses! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling your style is simply great.
    Love the power of those photos...you always make me smile <3


    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic dress and I really adore those glasses! Super cute look, love that you added those boots!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your glasses and African pendant...nice look!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love the look of these but never feel like i could pull them off

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi doll, thanks for taking the time to stop by :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. U wear Lennon shades very well adeola!!! I love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great look dear!
    I follow you too ;)

    I've a new post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cool outfit :) I like that red dress with the fur! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. τα ειδα στο fb σου πανε τοσο πολυ!! με γεια!
    κ πως σου παει το κοκκινο ετσι!!

    ** αα η uppsala εχει πολυ ωραιο πανεπιστημιο που το ειδα βεβαια δεν σε αδικω που μενεις λονδινο!! θελω τοσο τοσο πολυ να παωω!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες!!! Μου αρέσει πολύ η αντίθεση που κάνει η μπότα με το υπόλοιπο σύνολο!!!! Φιλάκια πολλά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. your blog and look is really nice. i love it. Please check mine out. www.fashion-in-translation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. funky!!! love the blue boots too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts