Rats and Fish bowl Birthday Party




Jerry the birthday boy and Suzanne (his wife) he sure loves the U2

Hello lovelies !!
Happy New week friends! I hope you had a wonderful start of the week as well as a great weekend.
My weekend was like a whirlwind , so much went down and it was all amazing!!!
I had so much quality time with my friends from America, and also had  wonderful parties.
I told you all about it Here, and as promised here are pictures of my Friday Night Jerry's Birthday party.
We were all classic Americans, Greeks, Nigerians playing fish bowl and you will see some weird faces and fun pictures, I hope you like them all .




Jason trying hard to explain something, boys are so dork, it was a girl power night! We WON! lol


Oh Petros trying to make the guys win something . Matthew's face is priceless


We sure know how to pose lol, Skeptical Kallie, shy Chantel,Amanda is just been funny and serious, and the Greek bodyguard Kostas.



Oh Matthew !! I have no Idea what he was going for here


Cuddling on the super comfy sofa with my Sister and the amazing Kallie.You should check out her blog here, she is such a gift to me and also an amazing writer. Love her already so so much.


This party was full of funny moments, I laughed so much I can't recall why in this one.Talk about having great quality time


My sister doing the Michael Jackson move. I love her and this picture.


Mark's sentiments towards Anne Hathaway


Jerry the birthday Boy!!! He loved all his gifts.


Yeah Suzanne!!!! Girl Power


Everybody loved Katerina's hair


Till  next post Divas and Gents, make the best of your time and have FUN!!!
Love you all and remember Life is a gift, don't waste it.
Kisses

32 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time!
    It's good to be with friends.
    Happy birthday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet, can I pleas be invited to your next party? It looks amazingly fun, everyone seems to be having a blast, loved the funny poses and expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the black and white photos!!!! Seems like a lot of fun!! I would love to meet up with you too...let see:))))

    ahhhh , thanks for the wished dear!! I am excited!! Cannot believe I am leaving tmr!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    kisses and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! what a dynamic BUNCH! your firends and sister look slike so much fun!!! ^_^ you are so blessed to have them! :)
    check out my latest blog post too and let me know what you think! haha- it was in front of a fire station around here... do the ones by you look like ours?

    god bless,
    christine
    www.beyotuifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did my comment go through??

    --christine (again)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like you guys had a fab time & i love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Looks like a great party. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pictures,honey!So much fun!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pictures, am sure u guys had great fun, love ur chanel earrings!
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This party looks like a ton of fun! Great photos!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photo, looks like you had lot's of fun:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like such a fun evening!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice these photos:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like the perfect party!!! Glad you had fun!!! xoxo from rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ωραία παρέα!!! :))και τέλειες φωτό!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seemed like lot of fun!:)))) Love your hair and smile!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like it was sooooo much fun! Love these photos and thanks for sharing your special moments!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like an awesome party girl! Maybe one day I can come too, haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks like a really unique party!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks liek you all had lots of fun! Brilliant! your sis is looking good in pink I see! Cute earrings!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  21. It seems like you had a blast :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely and funny pictures!

    xoxo, G
    In Moda Veritas Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice pics!)

    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. these pics are really funny!

    http://www.isfashionmypassion.com/2012/09/philipp-plein-spring-summer-2013-milan.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  25. funny photos you guys looked like you had plenty of fun

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts