Palm Trea Maxi Dress




Hola lovelies!
Happy Monday and I pray this week will be more productive and fulfilling than the last.
How was your weekend all? Mine was fun, stressful and productive, you wonder how can it be all these together?

Well I told you I had a race yesterday right? My first one for the season and it was both stressful a bit at least and also super fun and amazing and the end result was productive.
It showed me that am still fit and ready for a good race even after all the tempting ice creams, slacking behind in training and junk eating of Summer.
First of all I enjoyed my race with my friends and family , then I also improve my record of a cross country 5 KM and came second (Hurray!!!).
I was so tired after the race that we hit some Goodies with my friend, grab some burger and went home straight to my bed.
So the outfit was what I wore out last Sunday with my sisters for a stroll out and having some girl's time together before we grabbed ice creams (Ops I hope my coach is not gonna read this lol).
Have you ever felt like your don't want to grow up? and craze for those careless days of when you were a kid and all you care about is the colour of your crayon pencil for your next painting? That was mostly the feeling when we are having girl's time with my sisters. We do stupid things and we don't really care who is watching , we just make each other happy and make the most of that time we are together.
Enjoy the post and you will see pictures from my race too.







Wearing:
 Dress: Ice Australia
Shades: Romwe
Sandals: Monastiraki Store.
Bag: Fullah Skondra.


Me and the little sweet girls before the race, warming up and getting snapped by my paparazzi little sister.


Me during the race, almost near the finish line.


Me and my "died and tired" friend Kostas, we are both still recovering from injuries so we were kind of in pain here. 

Hope you like everything and sorry if its too long.
Till next post, love and kisses.
CHEERS.

44 comments:

  1. pretty dress, love the print on it

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on coming second! That is awesome doll. Love the print of this dress and I totally get where you're coming from - there are times I long for that childhood innocence, playing around with imaginary friends, finger painting etc, always hits the most when I'm looking after my friends little sister!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    Win a glam necklace and earring set by Angelique! Enter NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on doing the race. The colours in that dress are stunning on you. My w/e was pretty quick and busy, but okay! Happy Monday dear. /Madison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. κούκλα! και αυτό το Background μου αρέσει πολύ!!! =) είναι πιο ξεκούραστο στα μάτια!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the race!
    I love the swings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty outfit and you did a great job with a race!! congrats ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Love the look!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the running pics :) So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! :)

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! Amazing post!
    Love your blog, following you also via Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics - outstanding outfit. I love it. And what a cool girl you are. Just adored the fact that you are a runner.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this post so much: these pictures are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a camouflage tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post so much: these pictures are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a camouflage tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow....I love your dress and the bag!! You look very pretty Adeola!! and once again congrats!! I sucks in running and I need to exercise more!!! and I hope I can run for a race someday:)

    have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is absolutely stunning on you :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for the second place! Your dress is gorgeous! I really like the print!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous, love! I absolutely love that dress and congrats on the race :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sweety, congrats on the race!! You did extremely well, so thrilled for you :) I also feel like that somedays, where you just wish you didn't have to grow up. Gorgeous dress, love the bright colours and lovely print, it looks so pretty on you! Thanks for your comment, we urgently only have 2 Zara stores in our country, and because of the exchange rate, it does work out more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you go girl!! i want to do a race too sometimes!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dress is beautiful! Love the photos of you running.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  21. love ur maxi dress, you look absolutely stunning!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. AMAZING dress dear...xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're stunning in this colourful dress!!!

    http://www.isfashionmypassion.com/2012/09/rock-studded-photo-shoot-on-beach.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  24. The colorful dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice colorful dress and shades :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is that dress perfect or what??;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for your style insight on my last post, I just noticed the spell-check error on my last comment, haha, whoops! Hope your week is going well hun :) Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the race! Love your maxi dress! Amazing print! That bag is too die for!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back on both!
    If you want we can follow also on fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a camouflage tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. love it

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful dress!!! love the colors! <3
    I used to jog 3-4 times a week. minimum distance of 5 km, 12 km maximum. depends from time I have.
    but I've never taken part in any race. time to try!!! :D
    great inspiration!!!

    Greetings from Berlin

    www.clothierin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. cool look!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your bag !!!!!!

    http://fashionmefashionyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful dress and bag! YOu look good!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations with the race! 2d place!! It's great!!!!
    And about the desire to be a child forever..totally agree with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts