Friday love and what I have been up to






 Happy Friday Loves!!
Hope you week ended well and you are so super excited for the weekend.
My week has been very busy and exhausting but I am not complaining at all, I have training a bit harder because I have a local race on Sunday which by the way my super lovable coach inform me I will be running last minute that is yesterday.
I am not stressed because it is a local race and I believe am up for it even though it is too early in the season yet.
So you all remember my friend Leo? he is the guy behind my wonderful outfit looks and photo shoots you all loved so much and I am so grateful for that and for you just being YOU.
He is not only a good photography but he also designs and make clothes and accessories all handmade.
He was creating his recent lookbook for A/W  , and I was glad he wanted me to be part of it.
We had a shooting and fitting session earlier this week and this pictures are some of the result of his work, more to come later on.
 I will be telling you all more about him , because I personally believe he is a Genius and super creative person (not because he is a friend lol). He is also running his own on line magazine, I have so exciting news about that too
Want to see more of his work? check out his Facebook fanpage to see a whole lot more.
That till next post my dears, have a great weekend and remember you are UNIQUE in your own way and I love you all , Hello new readers and followers!!
Cheers!

34 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....awesome...Love the outfits so far and the styling!! You look super cute on the last photo!! cannot wait for more:)


    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos =)
    I hope you could visit my blog too and follow :D

    xoxo,
    Raellarina-The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! The blue boots are so cute.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more! The photo shoot looks like it was fun to do. Happy weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great in the photos,best of luck in ur race...kisses

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck you your race!! and he designs wonderful things!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you model! ;)

    Good luck on the race!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! You look amazing! Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool that he is creating his own lookbook. How exciting!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FUN pictures, and I love the red umbrella! You are looking as lovely as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw wow!! Congratulations on this exciting opportunity, you look fabulous! The clothes are amazing and I liked the cool styling, loved the umbrella picture. You make a wonderful model, you should do more of it! Good luck for the race hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a lovely project! (:


    I'd love if you checked out my blog or even maybe followed!
    Have a great day. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning photos!!! Have a great weekend too...xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's amazing that you share such enthusiasm for talent, and you look wonderful too koukla!

    Good luck tomorrow, may the force be with you!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure where my other comments gone, but good luck for tomorrow! May the force be with you koukla!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  17. P.S thanks for always stopping by, you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the newspapers and pictures.
    You were amazing!


    xoxo, G
    In Moda Veritas Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute pics!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! Thanks for the comments on our blog! Your blog is hot! We should collaborate some time!! We are definitely following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These photos look awesome, Adeola, I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sooo cool!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the looks and the photos. very pretty and creative!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are beautiful outfits.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have an award! :D
    http://tonesesermou.blogspot.gr/2012/09/kreativ-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh wow! It's great! love the 1st photo!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts