Opening Ceremony




Happy Weekend dearies!!!!
Hope you are all doing great and enjoying your days off work/uni/school? The weekend is amazing for me, remember I told you Here, we were having a "Step up" Maranthon on Friday all day? We did it  and it was LEGENDARY, I remember so many dance steps that I am totally ready for today's party !!!

Friday Night was also a party night because Jerry had his birthday and we celebrated with Pizza, Card games, American Paparazzi moment by the amazing super lovely Kallie F, Markos eternal intolerance of Anne Hathaway , me using my "Indian accent" to thank Jerry and all the miming and laughters by everybody else.
It was a total blast and I got another Birthday party today, My lovelies/stupid/greek double self and personal nurse Valia is throwing a Party I will be helping out organising and making it a huge success in her big garage, we have like 140 people coming already and I am so not sure how we can make that party out alive(lol), we also throw the hugest parties together and due to her leaving for the U.K for her masters this will be the last, so we are planning on making it an unforgetable one (Fingers crossed the weather will be great).
Enough with me babbling around, on Thursday one of my favourite professors and friend opened her own   Speech Pathology/Psychology/Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation Centre in town.
I am so glad for their success both, so me, Valia (The Birthday Girl) and Elena attended and it was fabulous.
I will love to opening mine one day but right now I am just preparing for my one year experience and masters for the moment.
So this is basically what I wore there on Thursday, the Maxi lace dress from  here, a Next blazer, my Fullah Skondra bag and my old New Look heels.
Oh and yes I am over with the natural afro look, this is my new braided look for protecting my natural hair during the chill weather, courtesy of my mum as always. It is weird but I only allow my mum to braid my hair, if she is not around I will do something else with it (I need to change that.). Do you like my new braids?








Here is a picture of my and my girls!
Hope we will be sober enough to have pictures from today's party too.
Have a great weekend and enjoy whatever you do.
Cheers!!!

29 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this outfit! And the shoes are so perfect with the look <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wear the dress very well!! i really like the belt around your belly!! it fills perfectly with the all look!!!

    FASHION BLOG by MiriamStella

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headband looks great on you!

    ❤❤
    Froso,
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the most fun weekend! Hope you have a fabulous time at the party, please post the pics. You look stunning in this coral colour, the dress is a beautiful style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the party went great!
    Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look, you this is one of my fave dresses on you. Sorry I haven't been in blogosphere a while dearest.

    Hope you have a fab w/end and fantastic week.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love your hair braided! You look stunning. Love your outfit, the lace dress and snakeskin heels are perfection together.

    Have a great Sunday,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    Win a glam necklace and earring set by Angelique! ENDS IN 2 DAYS! ENTER NOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. DIVA!!!!! Love your look:) I really wish someday Can meet up with you...I believe we will have non-stop chatting:) ahahha

    have a great day dear:)


    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely,i love it

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked fab. The dress is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty outfit, we love your dress!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that dress,it looks perfect on you!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the OC outfit!

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool, great inspiration. You really know what you're doing :)


    Visit/follow each other
    www.thepileofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty dress you look fab

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style/2213-whati-wore-peplum-top

    ReplyDelete
  17. mou aresei poli to blazer kai to forema!!

    xx
    Nelly
    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so so beautiful!! love your dress ,the bag and new braids!!
    :) :) you must had a lovely time at the ceremony
    i ll be posting photos from stockholm soon i hope thank you for your sweet comment :D

    filakia koukla mou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You are beautiful! Your sense of style is great, I adore your blog! Definitely following you now, it would make my day if you could follow me back too!

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts