Summer in Greece




Hello loves!
How are you all doing?
Greece to is a second home, as you all know, I am Nigerian and also Greek, raised abroad and still live abroad.
I have been to many places, lived there and consider some my "home", right now I live and study here in Greece.
This country is one of the most beautiful places , with its amazing historical sites, beaches, mountains, and people.

The country is going through a lot lately, but one thing I love is the positivity of the people, their smile is always warm and welcoming. The media abroad is not very just though  a lot of negativity and propaganda is everywhere out there about Greece, but don't judge by what you hear, come , visit and then Judge.
My Cousins are Italians and they all study in England (another of my many second home.), they always say things about Greece that is been said to them and are totally not true.
We all with my family go to Italy every Summer, since we have a summer house in Verona , but I decided to stay in Greece last year and visit my friends summer house in Pelopponisos and also Syvota, we took a small boat and visit nearby islands, it was magical.
This year I already knew how busy I will be with the internship , so I did not plan any vacation, but I keep telling my Cousin that Greece is their best options for vacation, and finally they did come and they love it.
A lot of pictures were taken and I will gladly share them all, but they all can fit in a post.
We visit Corinth, Xalkidiki, Thessaloniki, Loutraki, Peiraious, Vereia, and Athens, we missed our ship to Rodos but its all for the best , they will come back again , you can see every thing in one visit.


The poor guy was stunned when she ask him to have a picture with him, meet my little princess.


One of the best  hotels in Athens, the view from the rooftop swimming pool is amazing, check out Novus City Hotel in the centre of Athens, great service and amazing people.


 The view from the pool at night, ACROPOLIS.

The room service is wonderful, and the princess is always too bored to come down and eat at their variable and amazing buffet.


Our disorganized room, laptops and pillows everywhere.



 The podium of the hotel Lounge.




Acropolis







The little museum inside the Monastiraki train station, its beautiful.






The ancient Agora site.










The local tourist market of Monastiraki, if you find yourself in Athens don't miss the flea market and the local shops here, they have amazing items, I will do a haul too.







Places in the hotels and views from the hotels.


Me after a long day in the hot sun, its was like 45 degree Celsius.

Till next post dearies, take good care and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Kisses!!! 

35 comments:

  1. what happened to the poor soldier? ):


    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. join my GIVEAWAY to catch a little ray of moonlight.
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/08/moonlight-in-vail-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love:)) yes.. I. Agree sometime people judge thing from what they heard and not what they see. I always believe i have to see that with my own eyes in order to judge. So glad u like greece and the photos are stunning:))) ahhh the hotel:))) i am going soon and i cannot wait:)) thanks for sharing.. Its a big help:))

    Havd a great day dear:))

    www.edgymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos!
    Check my latest post, I think you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that you grew up abroad in Greece! I thought you were there to study! Greece looks amazing and these photos look just as gorgeous as the ones I've seen in travel magazines. Now...could I pass up a trip to Verona in the summer? That's tough but there's always next year!

    Can't wait to see what else you bought on your recent window shopping turned purchasing excursion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great photos of an amazing time and place! thanks for sharing with us. enjoy Greece, dear!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!I didn't know about you growing up in Greece!Great post,honey!Love the pictures;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, it is so great that you have put Greece up on the pedestal it deserves, will all the negative tales in the media, this post is exactly the boost and positivity it needs, so patriotic! To me Greece will always be a land of mysticism and history, I would love to visit and your wonderful photographs have made me even more eager to plan a vacation there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good ole Athens, still heaving in summer would you believe it?! I hope you had some time to shop big time on Ermou doll.

    Thanks for sharing these with us! For anyone (reading this and) who has yet to visit Greece, we have the most gorgeous summer ever!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I did a lot of shopping at Monastiraki, The Mall and Golden Hall!!!
      It was fabulous!!!

      Delete
  9. I'm party Greek as well and I love going to visit Greece to see my family. Such a beautiful country. Thanks for sharing all of these gorgeous photos with us, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Greece, it's one of my favorite places to go on holiday. I really don't understand why media spreads all this negativity regarding Greece and pushes turists away. I've always felt very welcome there.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great holiday! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greece is great, isn't it? I recognize a lot of the place you're posting pictures of! :)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea you were half Greek! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos with us. Greece is a beautiful place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful holiday! Incredible photos! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to let you know I love your life too:)))))

    Hey, I follow you on bloglovin",.....support support!!!!!!

    Have a good night love:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning, country, you are so lucky xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely pictures! :) Follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. man i didn't realize that about you! that is so amazing, greece looks so beautiful it is in my top list of places to visit

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos of Athens! Brings me back:)

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  22. Summer in Ellada is the best! :))
    Guess you didn't see yet you've won our 200EUR shopping giveaway. Please contact us once you see this so you could claim the prize!

    Xoxo
    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great pics! looks like you had an amazing time :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  24. niiiice, I have to visit Greece next summer, I've seen so many beautiful pictures

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your pictures and post
    what about following each other?
    OXXOXO
    Marie
    have a look at my blog
    INTO THE GROOVE

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks beautiful! Jealous!!

    New Follower! <3

    Love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like a beautiful trip :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahah thank you! and no.. THIS dress is lengen.. (wait for it...) dary! Especially against our skin!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts