Olympic Opening Ceremony 2012 : What Were they Thinking Looks





Happy Friday Loves!!!
So finally the week is over and track&Field the queen of the Olympic sports begins in a marvellous way with Jessie Ennis 's world record and some amazing races like 400 meter hurdles men and 400 Women with my "Model" Sanya Richards-Ross and Regina George starting with a very good start.
How was your week, any plans for the weekend?
I will be heading out my my Friends to our classic Summer house and hit the beach for battery refill.
So as we all know in any event, we always have the best dressed and those that forget to check themselves out in a mirror before coming out or those with little creativity and imagination.
After showing you all the fashion woows of the Opening ceremony here are the worst dressed according to me, you can disagree of course.........






Great Britain: Wearing this NEXT look , make me say "really, what are you thinking" I expect better from them.




Czech Republic: Ok WTF with the umbrellas and rain boots, really? Maybe they are trying to be funny about the British weather, who knows?



Denmark: Oh well they were bored and its not OK.



Germany: Baby colours not cool for Germany and the jacket look cheap and I am just not liking it.



Spain: Is it the carnival time or what?


Sweden: I love the courage of turning their flag into a rugby wear, but do they pull this off? NOPE


Finland: hmmmmmm really?


Mexico: Viva la Mejico and all, but the only things I like are the Sobrero / Hats and their joyful spirits.

So do you all agree? and if you don't here are  the Best dressed just to compare.

Till next post, kisses and have an amazing weekend dearies!!!









27 comments:

  1. hahahahah I think the same thing as you, some of the outfits are so damn ugly!!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm always pretty intrigued with opening ceremony designs.

    Have a fun weekend, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch the ceremony but you broke it down so nicely with these two posts! Thanks for posting. Have a lovely weekend!


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! The British Capri pants-colossal nightmare. I like the Czech's blazer-but the rainboots...umm what?

    Anyway-I love the Olympics and have found myself intrigued with sports that I would never watch (like Kayaking) After an hour of watching the other day and being surprisingly into it, I started to question my love for the olympics on a mental level.

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some interesting designs. I did watch some of it but it all went quite fast so I didn't have the time to pay close attention. Great posts - they capture the contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - Some of the outfits really were terrifying ! Did you see my country (India's) outfits? They were spectacular :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll, I am really enjoying your Olympic fashion coverage, gosh i had a great laugh at this post! Some dismal fails, Those pink and blue jackets from Germany just don't make sense, its not even their country colours! I thought Great Britain was having something designed by Stella McCartney, I don't like the flashy gold on their jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the US the coverage on the parade of nations was definitely skimped so I didn't get a good luck at the uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!!
    I have just posted a video to my blog and would love it if you could check it out : http://new-yorkdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/paloma-faith-picking-up-pieces-cover.html

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the opening ceremony so much :) But we had such awful costumes on the opening :))

    xx
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed the opening ceremony - was making a road trip :(
    Would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loe this post. Its really cool to see all the themed outfit. Germany's my fav!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. it was stunning!! kisses dear and have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahahha.....This post is SOOOOO funny!! Am loving it!! Good job love:) with your fashionable eyes!!! I do think the outfit of germany are REALLy bad also.:)

    Cheers:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing wid us..this looks amazing! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog earlier :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Most innovative careers

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah I was thinking the same too ! hopefully there's no pic of french outfit :p It was a cool opening by the way :)
    xx

    ifoundmysoulmate

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the sense of humour of everyone involved in those photos, how happy they all are. I think everyone should feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving the sense of humour of everyone involved. We should all feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  19. epic ceremony! Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha!!!:) Some of them are really funny! I still didn't get why Czech Republic was wearing rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey really nice blog :D !!!! maybe we follow each other !? just let me know !! greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, I think your website might bee having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at yourr website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, very good blog!

    Here iss my web page - medical insurance

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts