Olympic Opening Ceremony 2012 : Best Dressed and Fashion WOW





Que Pasa Divas!!!!
How are you all doing?
This week is already heading  to its ends just as the month July did and its already August, this is is really moving fast.
So here I am finally with the fashionable moment of the Olympic Opening Ceremony according to me and my picky eyes
Some Countries are super well dressed and elegant , but some are just duper ridiculously dressed too.



So here we go
THE WINNERS ( fashion wise)


Cameroon 


Fiji , their flagbearer.


 
Malaysia 



Nigeria, my darling Motherland.


Oman, the girl's look is amazing!




Paraguay: The most gorgeous track & field athlete. Their custom is also great.


Senegal : The bright neon yellow is just the right choice and also do them justice. Everybody notice their entrance.


Trinidad and Tobago: they turn their flag into a very chic custom, and they got some super hot eye candies.




USA: Eye candies (Lebron, Lochte, Bryan and the list go on ) and Ralph Lauren 



Belgium: elegant and class. Love their kitten heels.


Belize: Clean and Country club look.


India: Love the Saris and really Indians always look glorious in them.



Jamaica: With Bolt as the flag-bearer and the colour of their flag nicely coordinated, they look fantastic.




The Netherlands: I WANT THOSE ORANGE TRENCH COAT. Just dashing!!!

Apart from the Nations Parade, there were other amazing fashion moment that night.
Like David Beckham's appearance and Her Majesty the Queen.


Isn't the Queen super cute in her peach wear?


David Beckham : Enough said, just woow.

That's it for now , the worst dressed are also coming up soon.
Till then had a great rest of the week and enjoy whatever you do.







27 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the outfits! The Belgium one was so stunning! xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi adeola! it was amazing!! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow! I didn't see those pics before!
    The opening ceremony was so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll! I loved watching the opening ceremonies. I actually watched them from a club in the Bahamas. I'll never forget it :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fantastic looks! Love all the color! I actually really loved the girls outfits that were holding each countries name! The dress with the people! I loved it!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ceremony was unreal! Great post!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARHHHHHHH...LOve this post!!1 It make me smile!!!! There's so much drama with the TEAM USA outfit,but who care, cannot bit those AFRICAN UNIFORM!!!!!! SO COOL!!!!

    Have a great evening love:)

    Cheer:)

    EDGYMIX New Post-Dominican Republic

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ceremony was amazing! Love the post :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Το Βέλγιο είχε κατά τη γνώμη μου την ωραιότερη παρουσία!!!! Τη λάτρεψα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi doll, sorry for the scare earlier on my blog, lol, thanks for your kind comment :)
    I am so thrilled that you did this post because I missed it all. Love how colourful our fellow African nations represented themselves! Amazing display of culture and traditionally garb. I have to say my favourite is Belgium, too classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sengual and belgium are my favorites! :) hehe I haven't really kept up at all with the Olympics though- just catch a few minutes here and there. I was actually on a mission trip the past 3 days right in my own city! :)

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the opening ceremoney! Great post! I followed you on bloglovin!

    http://vintagelillies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the Opening Ceremony, and totally agree, while some were beautiful, many missed the mark!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this post! who hasn't been consumed with the olympics??

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing post honey,I really enjoyed reading it;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. There were so many stunning & colourful combos for the opening ceremony... But I got to about H and I hit the sack! Good to see so your faves dear!

    I hope you're well!

    Yup, The Body Shop are back to their old amazing selves and doing good at the same time!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is the first post I see on the subject and can't help thinking it is great! I also loved the first team outfits you showed!

    Ana
    My Own Project

    Please vote for my photos in this competition! It means a lot to me! Thanks!
    VOTE IN MY PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the nigerian and american pics! such great fashion all around :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great recap!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the outfits and of course, the olympics! :)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  21. Opening ceremony is always one of my favourite moments of the Olympics. Wonderful fashion and culture expressed there. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanx for the update! I didn't see the ceremony! =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Την τελετή δεν την είδα αλλά ο Beckham και ο Daniel απλά τέλειοι!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't see the opening ceremony, so nice that you posted these! :)


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts