NOTD: Union Jack and Friend's Birthday Tattoo




Happy Sunday  lovelies!!!
I am still away on vacation, which means this post is written to you by my alter ego (lol).
So how was your week so far? I will be exploring the beauty of Greece while you read these, so it will be fun am sure and my cousins are the total crazy type, we always do crazy things together.
Remember I told you one of my bestest baby friend had his birthday this weekend?
So he decided to have a tattoo and I was with him for "moral" support. Picture down, he had "Never give up" inked on his calf.
The nails are  inspired from my Olympics obsession and from Rebecca Adlignton nails I saw during her victory ceremony.





Adligton's nails.




So here are mines, are you rocking any Olympic's nail art?
Do you like them?

The tattoo part here,oh and I might also be inked after my vacation.




I was suppose to hold his hand and I was just there taking pictures and laughing at him.



Till next post am sending you all huge Cyber hugs and kisses.
Take care and have fun

PS: DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER MY ONGOING INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY TO WIN A BAG WITH 5 BEAUTIFUL ITEMS. ENDS ON AUGUST 26 .

25 comments:

  1. cute nails dear!!! so stylish!! much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah your nails are so cool! well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea..love your nails!!! YOu are very creative!! Enjoy your time in Greece:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! :)

    I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com. It would be fun to follow each other, don't you think? ;)

    xoxo, Minna

    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous nails and awesome tattoo! Great pics!!!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the manicure!! Hope you're having a great vacation :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute manicure! I would love to do that myself. And your friend's tattoo looks great! I hope it's healing well ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nails and the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks hun :D well i get a discount at zara but their jacket is still more expensive than the primark version.. Plus their jacket is old, when i wanted that i wasnt working at zara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love his tattoo and your nails look fabulous! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails are fab :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, those are some amazing nails!!

    You are doing such an amazing job here on the blog, maybe we could follow each other?
    xx,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweety, hope that you're having the most wonderful vacation! the nails look so cute, what a great dedication to the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are simply stunning! i'm falling in love with your style!Would you happy have an italian fashion blogger as friend?
    i invite you to see my blog...and if you like it, we could follow each other! what about?
    a big kiss from Italian style!
    miriam stella


    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hello nails! Me love!

    Hope you're having a lovely week lady! Now that it's all over what can we do, loved the Olympics!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful nails! Glad to hear you're enjoying your vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great job on the nails... I haven't been on your blog for a while, Like the new layout :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this! Well done on those nails and oh so very festive.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts