Couture Week Paris: Elie Saab





Hello dearies!!!!!
Happy Monday dears, I know nobody like this day, its just annoying to have your weekend all over right ?
Any way, how was your weekend?
Mine was not very ok, full of goodbyes and heatwave.
My mum and Sisters left for Italy and Corfu on Friday and my Friends also left for the United States Today, I went to the airport with them.
I so hate saying goodbyes, even though some of them will be back in two months, I am gonna miss Ian and Lauren, they are not coming back :-(.
My dad is also leaving on Thursday for Sweden and Italy, am being left alone here in the heatwave in Greece klaps :-( 
Oh let's get back to our post , have you all seen the great and may I see amazing collections of Couture week?
I loved everything, but really ELIE SAAB rocked my world totally.
If you haven't seen it here are some awesome dresses.












All images from Style.com
Till the next gorgeous couture post, kisses my dears!
x.o.x.o


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful black lace!!

    xx
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elie Saab was my fav collection!:) I also hate saying goodbye:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you had a hard weekend of goodbyes! They are always so hard and you had so many at once. :(

    Love this collection. Elie Saab always captivates me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love every piece of this collection! Elie Saab is one of my favorite designer! Great post!!! :)

    Love

    Lemiza
    http://lemizy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreaming about wearing one;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loveee Elie Saab dresses! so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the length of this! come check out our new post too!
    HIMandHERproject

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetheart, you need not feel sad, because you are not alone when you have all us blog friends around right? There are no proper words to describe the beauty of this Elie Saab collection, its phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! Great ideas and posts. Come by and let's follow each other;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a great collection! love it. glad you had a great weekend. have a great week!


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elie Saab just delivers every time!!! These looks are just stunning!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every dress in that collection is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all, so beautiful

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry to hear you had to say so many goodbyes :(

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that collection! You've got a really nice blog :) Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow not many collections I have actually liked every piece! these dresses are seriously beautiful..I want that one as my wedding dress

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts