Couture Week Paris: Dior



Happy Mid-Week lovelies!!!
How was you week all so far? 
I have been suffering heat exhaustiveness so far, it super duper HOT here in Greece. 
I can't wait for the weekend to go hit the beach with my friends.
My dad is leaving tomorrow, so officially I will  have to cook for myself now or just eat out, am really the eating out girl though. I have been spoilt by my amazing cook daddy. 
I will be just fine, thank you all so much for your support.
The OASAP GIVEAWAY is over and I will announce the winner myself  later on in another post.
This post is totally dedicated to the phenomenal hand work of Raf Simmons.
His début couture is just breathtaking and polished, have you seen any?
I have a few one I really like here for you all to check out and indulge your eyes in another bunch in the  part of the Paris Couture phenomena.










All images via: style.com

So do you think Raf Simmons is now at "Home" in Dior?
So till the next Couture post, stay fabulous and have a great rest of the week.There are still more to come and you all know it. 
Filiaaa = Kisses!!!

19 comments:

  1. pretty I really like the first dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another incredible collection! I was so looking forward to this one :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection, it is absolutely beautiful! the dresses are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces, they all look very classy :) My week's been great so far, and the best is yet to come ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those dresses!!! so elegant:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pieces! I want them all!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Can't wait to see you back :)

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the dresses...pretty pretty...and like your blog..the hello kitty is following me:P


    cheers:) and I will come back and check on you:P

    www.edgymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, these are all such beautiful pieces

    ReplyDelete
  9. following you now lovee :-) thanks for visiting my blog ;-) keep in touch :_)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Raf's simplicity and it will bring simple but feminen touches to Dior.2

    I'll be happy if you check my blog too :)

    http://trendydolap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! these dresses are really something! really like your pick!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I just moved to a new blog and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These dresses are absolutely stunning!

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress! Absolutely stunning!

    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Your blog is very interesting! You are very beautiful, and this post is beautiful! If we have not followed each other, then let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Dior has an amazing collection! The first dress is stunning

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! I love the dress on the second picture!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts