Back to the City




Hello Divas and Gents!!!
Happy new Month everyone!!!
Am back in town and my batteries are now fully charged!!!
My week already started in a great and massive working hours and event way, but am not complaining!
I have got a lot to share with you all, but this post is just a quickie to share some serenity with you so that you week too will start joyfully!
I attended a dance show earlier and it was amazing!!! Two good friends of mine are dance teachers , so I attend the specific show every summer and also attended a fair at the Countryside during the weekend. It was amazing and I had so much fun just relaxing and enjoying good quality time with my lovely friend Ioanna.
Here are some pictures, still get more to come though...........







My friend Melina and her cute sweetie  nephew!!
He is so stick to me, he won't let me put him down all day.


The  little man of my life! I so much adore him and he also said am his favourite nanny. lol







A walk to the park.

Kisses for now!!
I will be checking out all your posts and replying your lovely comment, during the next few days.

PS: Hello new readers!!!!! 
DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER THE OASAP GIVEAWAY TO WIN 3 AMAZING DRESSES!!!! YOU STILL HAVE TILL JULY 10TH

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see more!

    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    ________________________________________

    Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Open Internationally, enter now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful post and we love your dres!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some cute bracelets from 4EVER WITH EVERYONE on our blog ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice photos! I like the color of ur dress and the bag!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, it looks like such a lovely and relaxing time. I am a little envious of all the lush greenery and flowers, because with winter here, everything has turned brown.That aqua colour is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and photos!
    P.S. Enter my amazing GIVEAWAY and win a genuine black diamond bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I see you werking that teal body con dress... very beautiful. ANd that boy, is toooooooo cute!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts