BCBG Max Azria Resort 2013














Images via : Style.com
Inspired from her travels and specifically to the Hotel ll Pellicano  in Tuscany Italy, Lubov Azria' s collection is a mix of culture and scent from different places.
My picks are these pictures above and my faves are the floating blue dress, the colour blocked Kimono  and those hells!
Do like this resort collection? which one is your fave?
As usual there are so much more to the collection Here for those of you who haven't seen it all yet!
Till next time, kisses my lovelies!


PS: This is a really quick post, I really wanted to share these looks with you all.
How is your weeks so far? its already Thursday and am so waiting for the weekends to rest my butt a bit!
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on the Outfit post , you are all so sweet.


23 comments:

  1. Amazingggg inspiration! So glad I found your blog :)

    following!

    love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s perfect style and good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors, such beautiful pieces! Instantly makes me want to go on a tropical vacation! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the shoes! I've seen lots of gorgeous prints out here! Love BCBG!
    Have a fab weekend!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, obsessed with this collection. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty pic!
    thanks about your comment
    follow eath other?
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is a very nice collection! love the colors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really beautiful pieces

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.d

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright, neon colours and A shape dresses!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous collection. The prints are fabulous!

    Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a seriously amazing collection. I honestly love every single thing!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these dresses and all the colour :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm so loving all of the maxi versions...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. great resort!! love the giveaway!
    xxoxo
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just amazing!!!

    Xoxo
    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like this collection, especially sunnies and long dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like these pieces a lot! Clean lines but great patterns! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts