AM Back and bearing medals and gifts!!!




Hello dears!!!
I am back and I won the 800 metres race, first place , 400metre second place and my team won the relay 4x400 metres!!!!!
Its a very stressful weekend, but very worth it and so fun!!!!
I will share my pictures with you all, am so super grateful for all your positivity and support!!!!
Will be back very soon with a post and also a handpick by myself giveaway!!!!!!!!
I will keeping up with all your blogs these days so i can catch up!
Have a fantastic week ahead and make it a good one.
PS: Thanks maria from http://inbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr/ for this lovely award and am so grateful!
I have received a bunch of awards lately! will have a post about all of them very soon.. I know am so bad keeping up, bear with me, its the insane period of my life right now! Internship, training and championshios.
XOXO

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Glad Youre back with medals and good stuff

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations girl! That's quite an achievement! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats boo

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats sweetie! That's such exciting news! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow well done you :) congrats!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for passing by my blog
    really compliments for your photos
    I hope you'll come back to visit

    xoxo Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your winnings! and on all the awards :-*

    Mikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, I'm super impressed. I know everyone has their own individual talent, but being someone who is horrible at running, I'm amazed by your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow well done you! Yay for the blog awards tooo hun :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg wow, congrats! Thats super cool.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow amazing congrats!!!

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts