Olympic Flame in Town and Other stuffs




Hello my dearest readers!!!
How was your weekend?
Happy Monday and don't let the Monday blues get to you my Divas.
So apart from the pain in my Tendons, my weekend was relaxing and cool.
The Olympic flame was in my town and also been carried by a great friend and co-athlete, my coach was proud and of course I was there for my friend, no swollen tendon will keep me home.
I took some amazing pictures.
Since I couldn't go to work on Friday, yes my leg was that bad, my mum used that opportunity to fix my hair for me, while I lay on the couch and my sister was rubbing my knee with and Ice and Biofreeze, yes I was a bit spoilt for a day.
I will also be leaving for Patras in some hours, actually immediately after work, and I will be away for four days, so forgive my absence in advance. I will reply to every comment and check all your blogs when I return, just wish me luck and pray my leg survive this. I am positive myself.
Here are pictures of what what I wore to the Olympic flame parade , and what my new hair-do look like.
Have fun.....


Wearing: Blazer: BSB, Jeans: Apple Bottom, Top: Desigual, Sandals: New Look, Bag: Vintage.







so this is what my hair looks like right now, do you like it?














My friend Kostas Holding the flame and waiting for people to finish taking his pictures, so he can start  the race through town



Me and Kostas 


Kostas, My Coach and another of his athlete, Nikiforos, small kid but great athlete.


My coach's athletes supporting  our friends and co-athletes.


Kostas lightening the flame and the journey to London begins , the flame will be in Athens on the 17th of May, where it will be delivered to the London Olympic Committee and fly to London.


Have a lovely week everyone and take care
XoXo
Kisses from Adeola Naomi

33 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an awesome time =) cute new hair!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo on the rocks and seaside! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look dear! Gorgeous blog! Following! Hope you'll follow me back!

    I would like to invite you enter my Romwe giveaway, you can win a pair of cool sunnies and 60 $ freebies!

    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/05/romwe-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maresoune poly ta mallia s kai s paei polu i leykh kordela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get well soon dear... have a fun trip! can't wait to read all about it

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comment!

    Take care and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the jacket.

    Καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, and I really like your hair like that, it looks great :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like overall you had a great weekend! I remember when the Olympics were here in Utah back in 2002! So fun! BTW I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, love hair that way ;)
    ********
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Awesome post!
    Check my new post!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!! Great jacket :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect blazer!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had an amazing time doll.

    PS. Following you back now too gorgeous. Come visit soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! wondeful photo! you look so great:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. poli orea ta mallia kai to headband!! opor episis m aresei poli kai i tsanta!!

    xx
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much for visit me:) maybe you want to follow each other:)?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your knee is better!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously need to get an orange nail polish. I can't believe I don't already have one!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cuuuuuute :D
    follow you already! Hope you follow me back!

    Kiss kiss from Switzerland ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. great post darling, i hope u enjoyed ur trip.
    hugs &kisses from http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful look!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. u look great!
    love the bag

    xoxo
    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your pants, love them..where did you buy them? Sounds like you've had a great time!!Thanks for sharing:-)xx Alice

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is such an honor to be a part of an event like that! Bet you are very proud of your friend!
    Love your look! Your hair looks great!
    I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts