Incredible Fashion Collaboration: Anna Dello Russo for H&M




HolyMoly !!!!
Hellooo Fashionistas !!!!!
Happy Fridays dear!!!
How are you all doing, your week so far and any plan for weekend?
This post is so super exciting as I am also and I really want to share it with you all, of course am sure most of you already know about this!!!
So after so many successful collaborations with so many great fashion houses and fashion Persona, the high street well loved  H&M proudly announce the next collaboration with the editor at large and creative consultant of Vogue Japan and also a fashion icon/victim we all love ....... ANNA DELLO RUSSO!!!

The collection include shoes, bags, jewellery, sunglasses, and all lovely pretty things.
The collections will be available in 140 selected  H&M stores Worldwide and will be available on the 4th of October!!!
I believe since its H&M , the price will be good and will not load up our credit cards and will be available to all fashionistas without a trust fund too.
Tell me how excited you are, isn't this lovely and worth waiting for?
Here are some pictures and video to prepare you!!!!




video

Images 1, 2 via: Fashionista
Image 3 via: Style.com

Have a lovely and relaxing weekend and have fun whatever you do dears.
Φιλακιααα = Kisses = XoXo

25 comments:

  1. I can't wait!I'm sure I'll be camping in front of the store;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one collaboration that's going to sell out! Love the turquoise accents and all the gold!!!

    I hope you're alright dear, have a lovely weekend!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! I going bananas!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I'm so excited for the AdelR collection! GOSH! +.+
    Kisses, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ανυπομονω.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for H&M! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's awesome! A real fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm supercurious!!!! xoxo

    www.rokandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is incredibly good news. Great post. I totally love your blog!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can already see this one is going to be a really exciting one! I might even go wait in line to get my hands on some of the stuff. :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ante na piasume kai sta xerakia mas afti ti sillogi ruxon..xoxo..

    xx
    Nelly
    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so exciting to the collaboration! I hope it's not going to be expensive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore her collection - great post!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see this collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't loved any H&M designer collaboration, but this one might be the one I might even consider buying. :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. incredible news!Would you like to follow each other?
    Keep in touch,
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am soooo excited for this!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i absolutely love this collection :)
    amazing blog ;)
    **********
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excited to see it!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this collab, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts