David Beckham is a year older : Shirtless Moments and Eye Candy




Hello Jewels!!
Happy New Month!!!
Hope the month of May will bring you each Beautiful surprises, positive people and joy to you and those you love.
Happy Thursday/MidWeek, how was your week so far? I am so consume with work and training, I never realised how quickly its been.
So in honour of DAVID BECKHAM's birthday , that was yesterday and considering I am a die-hard Becks fan, am having a post on some of my favourite shirtless moments of his,and sharing some of his birthday surprises he posted on Facebook .
Enjoy my lovelies








Another one? I need to know how many tattoo he got on him , I may be having my first one this Summer, after ages of thinking about it and weighing the pros&cons, don't blame me am a "thinker" :P










Dad & the boys?
Posh how lucky are you? :P


How cute?


I need a surf board and a coach (lol)


hmmmm




Having your kids name tattooed on you is amazing , will you try it?


OK to be  a little strict, do you wonder at time and say to yourself, "really David don't you own a shirt?"
but we don't mind, just keep doing your thing.

Images via: Celebuzz and all edited by myself

So here are also pictures of his surprise from the Boys



They cooked??? WooW that is so sweet I think, but I bet they had some help.


And finally "best birthday gift" he states.
Images via :David Beckham and edited my Myself

Till next time my Darlings, stay bless and independent.
Love you all
XoXo

18 comments:

  1. HE'S SOOOOOOOO HOT!Q urgh!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome eheheheh!!!
    Amazing blog, love the background :D

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Είναι ωραίος άνδρας :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well he's yummy that's for sure:))
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's hot!! I like your blog! I hope you'll visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy May to you too! Thanks for the eye candy (;

    xx
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hummmm....I love it!!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! He is one hot guy! :) Love the pics you chose!

    - Che

    http://www.style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Καλο μηνα,
    ελπιζω να ειχες μια ομορφη πρωτομαγια!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, really eye candy, have agreat weekend

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Victoria is ONE...very VERY lucky woman. OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts