Candice Swanepoel For Victoria Secret





Its Finally Friday!!!!
Horayyyy...
How have you all been doing?
Yes am back, I will fill you all in about my trip and the championship (I won!!! ) in another post!
So the weather has not be good at all here in Greece for the past three days, but we can't all ignore that its still may and you know what we all must start searching for in Lookbooks and stores right??
Bikini it is!!!!
Here are so amazing shots of Victoria Secret Model Candice Swanepoel on the beach for the company's bikini line.
Have start your Bikini hunt yet or have you already bought yours?
Just can't wait for summer already, had my first swim this week, and am so glad I did jump in the swimming pool
Enjoy and happy shopping...




























Images via : here and edited by myself

Is she gorgeous?? 

Have you also being working on your bikini body?
One Tip  as an athlete I will lovely share with you is drink a lot of water and exercise for at least 30 mins a day, run or walk, just don't just sit, eat fruits and vegetables too.

Here are some  of my pictures with bikini last year, can't wait to hit the beautiful beaches here in Greece very soon too








 Have an amazing weekend beautiful people!!! 

XOXO


26 comments:

  1. love all this bikini!!!!!!

    <3

    www.bluenailgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing body! Wow! :) I love all the pictures in this post, I'm so ready for the bikini season already ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Σιγουρα το μοντελο ειναι πολυ πιο ωραίο απο το μπικινι!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, I like them all, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on winning! :)
    So jealous that you are in Greece, even if the weather is bad ;)
    the bikini is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome :) Thanks for following and for ur comment too :)

    I´m going to Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand very soon, and I have the perfect bikini from River Island, love it!

    These are very pretty and Candice are stunning :)

    I´m trying to work on my bikinibody, but it´s not going so well! And I´m really stressed because I leave in two weeks, and I´m really hoping for a miracle!!!!!!:P

    U got a fab body! Can´t wait to read more about the championship:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back hun! Candice has got such an amazing and enviable figure...she looks sensational in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No words.. amazing

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weathers gonna be beautiful from Sunday! Yay! Congrats again on winning!

    Swimming? Sea or pool?

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your blog
    congratz with the champigion!

    Let's follow eachother with GFC + twitter + FB + Bloglovin?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bikini!!! You have a great body.)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has such a perfect body - no wonder she is an angel;-)Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats for winning!
    What a nice blog you have!
    like to follow each other!? I hope So!
    I already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    follow back? we could stay in contact!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. really nice post! and original blog!
    we can follow each other!
    i already follow u!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This bikini is so beautiful!

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  18. This bikini is so beautiful!

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are in a great shape!! thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts