Be Inspired and cheer up





Happy Belated Friday my dears!!!
How are you all doing and how was your week, excited all for the weekend?
Its not being easy or even good for me through out the week, I am very busy even though am supposed to be resting, since  I have been  sitting out of training the whole week suffering from Tendonitis (a very severe swollen tendon).
So for this I have been so down and kind of angry wishing it will just go away already, since I have a forthcoming University Championship on Monday, yes this Monday like in 3 days :-(
So this post will be one load with photos that share me up in my grey mood and I hope they also bring smiles to your beautiful faces.
Enjoy dears and have a great weekend


















































































































XoXo 

18 comments:

  1. I didn't know you're a runner! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, love :) And I gotta say, this post truly is very inspirational :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment!!

    Yes! Lets follow each other!!
    I follow you as "Filipa Moreira"!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to invite you to enter my ROMWE giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post doll :)
    AImee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog dear!
    Keep posting :)

    Enjoy your weekend XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!

    Take care and have a lovely week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! And happy training:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    And don't forget to enter the Romwe.com Giveaway!
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such inspirational photos!

    Crossing fingers for the Championship!

    Xoxo
    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck Training and I hope everything goes well for you :)

    xx vacantdays

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy training!!!^^
    i follow you on GFC ;)
    can you follow me too?¿?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So inspiring post!!!!
    Περαστικα!
    Ο αθλητισμος δινει πολυ ωραια μηνυματα για τη ζωη!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  14. I' m sos sorry you where in pain.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all my lovely Divas!!!
    Take care!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts