Miley Cyrus in Emilio Pucci at the Hunger Games Premiere



I will be at work while you are reading this , Enjoy!!!
<3 <3 <3 





Hello my Ladies and lovely Gentlemen!!!
How have you been doing?
Hope your week is been going great?!!!
Mine is been amazing and very productive at last, started my internship on Monday and I am so thrilled about the place, people and my Mentor/Lecturer/Supervisor is also a very wonderful person.
So enough again and straight to this outstanding outfit of lovely "SMILEY" Miley at the Hunger Games première with her Beau Liam!!!!
The is one of those creations of Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci that had me jaw dropping during the fashion week and I am so glad she did it Justice and so did her body or figure as you want it.
Do you think she nailed it or not?
I love that the Girl knows how to show some skin, and still make it look GREAT
Here you can see it the runway worn by my one of my fave models and it-girl Joan Smalls

Sorry again for the quick post, but now with my intern you will have to bear with me.
I have so much to share with you , by the weekends I hope.
Giveaways I won and some new stuff in my make up bag am excited about!
Till then stay lovely, healthy, independent and creative my dearies.
Thank you all for your patience and feedbacks or even just for dropping by. 
Ciao!!!!
Filakia=Kisses
Images 1&2 Via: GettyImages
Image 3 Via:Style.com
All edited by :Myself

32 comments:

  1. I like the colors and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post dear
    i love your posting style

    do check my latest post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a fan of Miley Cirus, but she looked amazing at the premier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and style. Thanx for popping by my blog, following back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who new she can look so sexy!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your internship! hope it's everything you imagined to be! and i like the top and skirt better on miley, then on the model!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks great!!! Good luck with your intership!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really good on her..

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love The Hunger Games and Miley Cyrus and this dress!
    Looks amazing on her :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a stunning dress. i remembered it from the premiere!
    what I would do to be able to wear that!
    loving your blog, girl!!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for your new internship!
    This is awesome, not only do I love Miley's hair, I think she looks great in that dress!!!!!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful two piece. So sexy yet subtle. Love it!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks stunning! And her bf, Liam, OMG to him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I just found your blog and think it's very inspiring and a lot of kdivitelen posts available)
    If you want, we can sledovab friends for a friend, I would be very happy)

    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello , compliments for your blog! i love athletic!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree she looks awesome. Great makeup too!

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it. I wish she had covered more of her chest though b/c she's showing her stomach.

    I'm your newest follower. Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. She looks really stunning in these pics. The shorter hair really suits her. New follower :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. she looks great!!!!

    Check out my Threadsence Giveaway!
    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. she looks cute

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! Please also check my AMAZING GIVEAWAY, you can win a beautiful leather clutch:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. She looks really good, amazing seeing her style grow up!

    Hope you're well darlin' and feeling 100% now!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm going to watch this movie this week.
    I don't like her dress, only her hair and makeup.
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful! Nice blog. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts