ROYAL ANNIVERSARY : Duchess Catherine of Cambridge Wedding Style.



Hello my Beautiful people!!!
How are you all doing? Happy New Monday and happy new month in advance!!!
I know you all are more than kind to stick around during this period of my total busyness!!
So I decided to share with you all some amazing Pictures from the Royal Wedding, since  yesterday was the wedding anniversary.  I can remember myself wanting so much to be in the U.K at that time, but due to school and uni championship over here in Greece for me, I could leave with my Bestie over there and believe it or not she was actually one of those "crazy" people that tented outdoor then. Its sounds crazy but I was glad for her because she is sort of the crazy kind and that's why she is kind of my bestie. So enough cha cha cha for now, enjoy the pictures and do you recall how you felt back then?




This one here is sort of my favourite, how cute is that little/bored of attention girl?




Her smile is just like her style, unique and exquisite


Don't they look cute? 


Images via Celebuzz
All images are edited by Myself

 Do you think it was a living fairytale as many do, myself included? or are you one of the cynics?
I am not a romantic (I think :P lol), but with this two, I choose to differ and believe that out there, there is a Prince for every girl. (cheesy right?)
Apart from her sense of style, another thing I love about her is her figure and beauty, she looks so naturally beautiful and in a sense very approachable and attainable for ever a normal girl/lady.
She is not sort of the regular blue blood snobs or anything, at least to that's what I perceive and the vibes I personally get.
Here are some close-up and pictures  of the Princess/Duchess Catherine Middleton , long before the marriage









Images via Style.com
All images are edited by Myself

Have a lovely week you all!
Φιλακιαααα = Kisses =XoXo

43 comments:

  1. She's such a beauty and she has such a chic, classic style. Great post!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was normal and a bit much... I can only imagine the pressure they felt before and the relief afterwards.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her,nice blog you have im folower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely remember how I felt that day. Can't believe it was a year already. It's flown by, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I wasn't totally in love with this wedding gown but considering all the restrictions she was under, this dress was gorgeous! I prefer sparkle but everyone is different and this is totally her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ήταν σκέτη κούκλα στον γάμο η Kate.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One year later and I am still in love with her wedding dress.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 year has come around far too quickly! She still looks breathtakingly gorgeous!
    Kalo mina girl, I hope the month of may brings you everything you've wished for!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, can't believe it's been a year since i woke up at 3 am to watch will and kate get married! such a dreamy wedding and her style is so enviable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love her and her style! So classy! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  11. her style is just amazing! very elegant
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am quite smitten with her and her style. Thank you so much for this post. Truly lovely dear
    I would really be so incredible, if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos. she is really a beauty indeed :)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I completely forgot that its already a year since the fairytale wedding. I think she is exquisite and befits the role of a princess beautifully, and it helps that she's got exceptional style. Great post doll. Thanks for your sweet words, hope you have a wonderful month too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. She has flawless style, love her. Thanx for sharing.


    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks so much for visiting! hard to believe that much time has passed, crazy!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never watched the wedding but I love how British royalty rocks hats. Time passes so quickly.. I hope they are happy and together a long time. They are super cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looked stunning in that dress! Thank you for the comment and follow!

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool Style & Blog!!!! Follow each other??? xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. that was a fun wedding to watch and i think her sister has nice style

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't believe a year has already passed!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. definitely it was the wedding of the century!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. That woman has an amazing classic style :) And I do believe there's a prince for every girl - it's just that you'll find him when you need him, not when you want him. If that makes any sense. :D xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Καλο μηνα!!!

    ειναι τοσο ομορφη κ κομψη κ ενω πιο μικρη ειχε τελειως διαφορετικο στιλ εχει γινει πραγματικα υπεροχη!
    κ η αδερφη της βεβαια διεκδικει τον τιτλο της πιο καλοντυμενης χιχι!!
    φιλακιααα

    ReplyDelete
  27. just lovely ^^ thanks for sharing this post hun!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the comment hun :) Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. She's just beautiful, classy and chic. Thanks for stopping by!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kate looks so stunning.

    If you haven't entered our Giveaway for a personalized necklace please stop by and do so.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks a lot for following!!! Of course i follow back!!! I follow you also on bloglovin (#27) hope you'll follow me back also on bloglovin!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. She was absolutely stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can't believe that the whole has already passed! She's absolutely beautiful!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts