My Celebrity Style Crush: Blake Lively




Happy Friday lovelies!!!
How was your week? hope you had fun and its was also a fulfilled one as mine.
So I won't be saying much today, do you also usually get the feeling sometimes you see a celebrity , you just wish you can get their whole closet?
I do , an d i know its not really a big deal, they just kind off inspire me and I just admire their creativity or their stylist's.
Blake is one of those celebrities that hardly go wrong whatever it is she has on, she is so gorgeous and I so love her sense of style so much, I wish I can trade off her closet. Are you also a Blake or Serena fan?
Here are some of here amazing looks
ENJOY....


















Have a lovely weekend you all and Happy Easter to my fellow Greeks and Russian and anybody celebrating Easter this weekend with US.
Love you all and hope your weekend comes as you planned it.
Mine will be spent with family and friends, so I will make it up to you with a schedule post and use some day next week to catch up with all your blogs.
XOXO

18 comments:

  1. ahem. yeah, i wish i had her closet. who know, maybe i will, or maybe you will too! :-)

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post hun, Blake has a figure to-die-for and she knows how to dress to accentuate it. She looks fantastic in all these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blake Lively!!
    Love everything from her look to all of her outfits :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you a good day! i hope you will come to see mine! kisses
    Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her looks, she's a real inspiration!:X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Blake's style as well, she's amazing. I could take any item from her wardrobe (well, at least if I were a bit taller ;D) Great little post, I love it :) Have a lovely weekend! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ειναι απλα θεα και εχει απιστευτο σωμα!
    Ο,τι και να βαλει το υποστηριζει ανετα!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics, love her style!!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous even though I love Leighton more :)

    Kisses, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a coincidence? i do not like the way you insinuate the coincidence, both of us writing on the same day about the same girl. Anyway, i am not surprised because she is such a great celebrity. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love blake! so stunning!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blake is amazing! She really is the best looking on GG - I love the shorts with the yellow top picture most of all :)
    I'm following you right away !
    Do check me out at http://www.sunkissed-style-file.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for following me! I'm following you back!

    Evi xoxo

    thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very chic!lurv them all.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice article, totally what I needed.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; million contact

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts