Strawberries for Pearly White Teeth





Hello my Damsels!!!

How are you all doing?
Hope you week has been good so far!
Mine has been great and am so loving the weather getting a bit 
better with time I hope it will fix and give us back our traditional Greek Bright and Shining sun.
So the week on my way to work, since I now have to be on the road by 7 AM every morning, I keep running into the track that delivers the goods of the Grocery store on my street, and guess what caught my eyes?
Strawberries!!!!
I love them so much, but I always wait till its their season before consuming them though.
So cutting the long story short, I remember I wanted to share this little known to many beauty “Secret” with you.
How to achieve Pearly white teeth, without having, to spend a fortune at the scary dentist office.
Enjoy!!!
Pearly white teeth are the next best accessory to sporting diamonds, so grab a handful of strawberries for a quick and easy fix to dingy teeth.  Strawberries are not only delicious but they are also a natural way to whiten your teeth if you didn’t know.
Teeth Whitening Treatment:

1. Mash up two strawberries
2. Use the strawberry pulp as toothpaste
3. Brush your teeth with your new red toothpaste and voila! Whiter teeth!

Careful with the Berries!!!! The acid in the strawberries can weaken enamel over time, so you might not want to overdo it.
Love you all my lovelies for sticking around and for your support.
Hello and big shout out to all my new readers and followers too.
Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around to increase our company.
Check out all your blogs too , of course.
Smouts Smaats!!!

38 comments:

  1. Thx for this tip :)

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a cool tip! I`ll share it with all of my friends)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strawberries.. I always eat them with chocolate though lol.. and omg can u use it as a tooth whitener.. how does that work ? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    i just found your blog and i think its really lovely
    i am now following :)
    please check out my blog and follow back if you like
    cheers

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and it seems like you have a fun busy life :) I have to agree with you about strawberries too. I love them, following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love strawberries and I love going to strawberry fields in the farms in the UK... The smell is divine and also reminds me of the Tennis/Wimbledon!

    Hope you are well.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celebrities use this trick right before a shoot. And it works....I will have to test it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i heard that catherine zeta jones does this! it's worth a try. i also heard that baking soda does this too, but strawberries certainly taste better!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tip!! I love strawberries, so this won't be hard for me to do ;) Thank you for coming by, I appreciate it! Hope you have a sweet day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love straberrys!!!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a brilliant tip and great natural way to enhance your teeth's whiteness, and yummy too *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. How interesting! I had no idea. Will definitely be giving this a shot. Thanks for enlightening me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love strawberries too, so this is wonderful :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love strawberries, so using them as teeth whitening would be a pleasure. But I don't think it works as quickly as less natural ways. Or intensily either..


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  15. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an interesting tip. I'll have to keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is interesting. The first thing I thought of when I read the title was that it would weaken enamel, so I'm glad you warned about that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really?~!!! Holymoly, this is brilliant! Gonna smash some up right now...thanks soooo much for sharing!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love strawberry shake :D This is a lovely post! :)

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  20. That really works? Wow, sounds too amazing... Gotta try it out when I next time get strawberries ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are you serious, wow. Im going to try it ASAP. Thanx for sharing doll.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i wish i liked berries

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. pragmatika den to ixera gia tis fraules alla ontos poli kalo tip!!
    thanks for sharing it glikoula !!

    xx
    Nelly
    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely!:) Wish you an amazing weekend sweetie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love strawberries!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for stopping by my blog. I did not know about the strawberry!!! that's a very cool tip.
    I like your blog, I am coming back for sure babe :-)

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw such great tips thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi :) ,thank you for the Comment!
    Great Post .. it would be nice to follow each other ,if you want? :))

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love strawberry!!!!!!!! nice post, have a great week,
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've heard of it before...thanks for sharing tho =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I had no idea! Good to know!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts