First D.I.Y. Colour block heels



Hey Lovelies!!!
How are you all? Happy New Month to you all my Darlings!!!!
Am getting better but I was still on my Sickbed  all day and even though sick I am super excited to start my Internship at the Neuro-rehabilitation Clinic tomorrow morning!!!!!!
So enough about me and my bla bla bla, this is finally the post about my D.I.Y, so enjoy!!!

Inspiration:
I was inspired by the fabulous colourful Ruthie Davis S/S collection , I was captivated by this specific one

 and  I thought why not try it out and see what it will turn out to be.
What you will need:
 1. A nail polish colour of your choice, or an acrylic paint tube of your choice and a white nail polish



2.Masking tape to cover up areas not to be painted

3. Painting brush

4. Top Coat for a shining top.
5. White Nail Polish

Process:
Cover with the masking the areas you are not painting, to avoid any paint on them.
Apply the white nail polish to the area you wish to paint, this is just to make your desired colour look more Opaque   

Leave to dry out overnight.
Then apply the colour you wish and leave again to dry overnight,
 then the second day apply another coat of the same colour and then apply the top coat.
Remove the masking tape and check if their is any paint on any unwanted area and use a cotton cue tip dip in a paint removal to clear it off, and Voila!!!!!!!



I am so excited it is OK and I didn't ruin the shoe as I thought  I would, so what do you think?
This is me also wearing it in a post  here last week  before finish the front part though.
Kisses my dears and Have a great week ahead of you!!!!!
XOXO

37 comments:

  1. I like that shoes :)
    Visit my blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    wiktoriabachowskaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love this shoes!:) They look great!:)
    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job missy :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a clever idea!!
    i love color blocking!
    adore your blog--keep it up girl!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fabulous post

    do check my last post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great solution if you don't want to buy a new pair.
    do you want to follow each other?
    kisses
    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course let's follow each other .
      Another solution also if you can't afford a new one or a Ruthie davis one precisely!!

      Delete
  7. Hi sweety, hope your week has gotten off to a good start. Oh my gosh, this is brilliant, you are so creative and crafty! The end results are fabulous, they look store bought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh I love your DIY! it looks so much more awesome now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look super cute! You did a fabulous job.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! great diy! hope you get better soon!

    xoxo, andie
    http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job,dear!, very clever!
    Thank you for living a comment, Adeola!
    Big hugs!
    Inés

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous DIY! Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your internship :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these!Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW is this awesome! You did a beautiful job and they look like they're store bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on the diy. The shoes came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this shoes and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey gorgeous girl!

    Hope you're alright love. This is some craftista action! Love it! Saw on Pinterest Spray painting your soles, but the pin didn't have a link so no joy!

    Anyhoos, loving the nails and colour! Have a fantastic April koukla!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much my Darlings for your comments!!!
    You are all AMAZING!!!!
    Am so happy to see this great positive feedback on the heels!!
    My love to you all!!!
    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Πολύ ωραία τα έκανες!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fab are your nails!
    Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest outfit post!
    Happy Tuesday hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great idea! i know i have a few pairs of shoes that could use a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful! love the soles a lot!! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it that you made a DIY post about these shoes, they really are gorgeous! (and you've inspired me so much with those shoes, now I know what to do next time my shoes feel too boring ;)) Have a lovely day! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow such fabulous heels and nails :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. sweet, 2-in-1 with the nail polish!!! what a fun DIY project!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. ohh amazingg post!!!!!
    i like your blog
    if you want we can follow each other
    http://gorgeousel.blogspot.de/
    lots of love :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool DIY!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The shoes look great! I love the design u did on your nails as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts