Roberto Cavalli Fall 2012 featuring Naomi Campbell. Runway/Backstage and Beauty



Hello dearies!!!


How are you doing? And how was your week? TGIF at last, today as you may be reading this i will be taking my driving test. So before I recap the MFW, I believe that some shows really deserve a post of their own, before me doing the top ten as always, so that when Roberto Cavalli comes in.
The Roberto Cavalli show was ecstatic and star studded, firstly at the opening he paraded around the catwalk with Lupo, his German shepherd dog. Another amazing image is the tiger pattern on the catwalk (which was composed of 40,000 flowers). And not nearly as outlandish and “out of this world” as the clothes that subsequently made their way through the flowers. 




























It was the total opposite of “less is more” this was the most impeccably styled, luxurious collection Cavalli has ever shown. The most “out of this world” thing was Fellini-esque grandeur finish of the show with who else than the stunning Queen of the runway in my opinion NAOMI CAMPBELL.

When Naomi Campbell appeared on the catwalk with the most amazing attitude, fierceness and Dress.

You know that is the only finale deserved to a well planned and executed show that was filled with painting of python with big cat motifs, printing mink of python, turning glossy pony skin into scaly croc, creating, which resulted in an extraordinaire catwalk and collection.
I personally was wowed and still is with this show, which makes me want to share everything with you and even the backstage images and some close up beauty details going on behind the runway before the show.


























I know this is a very long post and I am so sorry, I just hope you enjoy this as I did, and I also pray to get a piece from this show and wear it on my graduation (a girl can dream right?) I will also share my favourite dress with you here:


Want the bag too, its so beautifulllllll


Kisses my lovelies and have an amazing weekend you all.
All photos are from the Cavalli site and some from style.com and edited all by me.

9 comments:

  1. Naomi is nowadays synonymous with Roberto cavalli. I especially love that tiered dress.

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling! I just found your blog and i like it!i'm following u now via GFC and BLOGLOVIN .hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wew...its great collectionn.nice blog
    btw if u like pls vsit my blog and mabbe if u intrstd,u can fllw me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this....kisses
    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Awesome post and runway!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me :
    http://www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment :) Feel free to follow if you want to :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those patterns, great choice of pictures :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the hole collection! thanks for sharing!
    thank u for your comment too!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts