RECAP: PARIS FASHION WEEK pt1



Hello lovelies!!
Happy Monday! How are you doing?
am sorry for taking so long on my Paris recap, I have been very sick and I still am , but am better so far.
This Paris post are gonna be more than one, so i am just going to share the shows that really got to me and had me drooling to wear.
I have already told you its not easy coming up with top ten when the shows are all pretty amazing.
Here we go and enjoy my dear, do tell if you like them and of course share your amazing fave too.
1.ALEXANDER MCQUEEN



 The specs are amazing and so is everything, right?





 I can help but say the show is Magical, Powerful, Candy-like, Beautiful and
really not enough adjectives to qualify how amazing the show and the collection is.Well done to Sarah Burton once more.
2. Louis Vuitton
Bigger than ordinary Fashion, Symbolic I will dare to say,



 Bejewelled collection of clothes on a bundle train  fantasy.








3.MIU MIU
Its all about pantsuits my dears!!!




 But really the make up kind of creep me out, aren't you?
 4.Elie Saab
Sparkling Emerald gown, Skirt cut to fit
Another fabulous show, stunning


 Also love the air and make up, simple and Naturale, do you see the oversized clutch



 I love this dress, its a dress to work for, cuz its actually work for you too


 Sparkling!!!
Leg baring must be a kind of trend lately or am I wrong?
5.Lanvin
Albert's 10th years anniversary and its heart-warming , comfy

 Veggie and eatable colours







6. Chloe
Wearable, and simple.The Beauty in this collection is subjective, its either you totally love or hate it, what's your choice?


 OK so its a bit of commercial too, but still love it!!




In order to try and keep this post short am ending part 1 here, watch out for part 2. Till then kisses my lovelies!!!
XOXO
All pictures via Style.com

7 comments:

  1. Cool photos :) The collections look nice, and the are pretty inspiring :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the collection from Elie Saab and Lanvin. I am seeing a lot of menswear inspiration fro Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same - love Lanvin and Elie Saab... too many gorgeous dresses.

    Hope you feel better and have a speedy recovery sweets!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I mean WOW! :)

    carlacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Elie Saab!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ellie saab is simply amazing!!!
    you been tagged girl!!! http://sissisplace.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-questionw-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts