The Blue Trench Coat



Hi Lovelies!!!
How are you and how was your weekend so far?
Mine is wonderful and so sunny, its a total summery atmosphere out there, which I totally love, can't wait for the whole thing S/S come quick.
Since its been a while since I had an Outfit post due to fashion month and all the recaps, but am having pictures taken and have been saving up things for you after the Fashion Month chaos and beauty is over, I will be posting my recap on Milan, sorry its taken me so long, but really its not very easy to choose only ten with all the Amazing shows and collections, but my mind is made up and I will be posting very soon, oh and Paris will also be a work to come up with only top ten, so am thinking why not do top 15 or even 20?
This is what I wore to Church and brunch after church.
Enjoy my Lovelies










 I have no idea what was really going on here , but I guess as usual I was been the model and the director of the shoot (lol)






Was wearing:
Trench Coat : Burberry London
Skirt : Next U.K
Shoes: Killah
Clutch : Skondra Fullah
Scarf worn as headwear : LV Grafitti monograms
Top: Bershka
Crop Jacket: Moschino
Hosiery: Caldezonia
Earrings: Miss Selfridge
Bracelets: Handmade 
Necklaces: Faux Pearls and my signature African Map!

PS: Due to some online rumours going on about the GFC to be cancelled this month, I suggest you my lovelies to follow me on Bloglovin  and Facebook to be on the safe side no matter what happens with GFC, and of course leave me your links too bellow so I can follow back.
Holla to my new followers!!!
Love you all  loads and thanks for your support!!!
XOXO

22 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :) I really love this look, so many layers and colours :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that coat and clutch~!
    btw,thnx for ur comment!
    would u like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool jacket and head gear

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think spring should spring forward soon...hopefully! Loving your clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your tights clutch sunglasses and scarf what a gorgeous look red and lue suit you much sweetie kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, cool outfit!
    I love all the accessories <3
    Great clutch and sunglasses.

    Don't miss out on the giveaway at my blog!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday! I can't wait for the warm weather at least it was sunny today :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, the trench is awesome, the pinstriped skirt looks fab, and I love your shades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice coat! Thank you by the way for visiting my blog dear!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your cmt. love the pics. wish you a great start into the week!

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there, thnks for visiting mon blog, yours is awesome, loving your sense of style..wud love for us to follow each other :)

    serenamariposa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!! That coat is fab and I also love your sunnies and tights!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is truly fabulous and interesting. I like the different elements to your outfit, looks amazing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phew, I've got the comments box up!
    Girl, that is some eyepopping sunglasses - love the colour and the stylish outerwear! Shame we have neasty weather yet again!

    Thanks for sharing the Queen.gr link - i'll probably be going to AXDW again if I have time.

    Did you pick up anything from the Marni for H&M?
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice coat,looks cute on u

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ich mache gerade einpaar Blogvorstellungen, vielleicht hast du ja mal Lust vorbeizuschauen?
    Gleich oben links findest du den link dazu dort wo blogvorstellung#1steht!
    Würde mich freuen wenn du mitmachst!
    Du hast talent!
    Liebste Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so pretty:) You look great:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)
    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picture! Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts