Review: E.L.F. Daily brush cleaner



Hello Lovelies!!
I promised to have this review in this Post and as promised here it is, firstly i will like to remind you that this is my Elf Crush and i am loving it more and more by the number of time am using it is increasing,



product description states:

 An anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Helps to keep your brushes lasting longer for extended use.
Directions
An anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Helps to keep your brushes lasting longer for extended use.

Net Weight: 8.5floz (250ml)
Water(Aqua), Alcohol Denat,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben


MY OPINION

The Elf Daily blush cleaner is just £2.45 and one of the more expensive products .. I'm so wierd when it comes to cleaning my brushes because I have a lot  and I always love them all clean after use , you can call me a freak about that! This daily brush cleaner is great for people like me! I just  sprays each brush twice or three times when used with a heavy foundation, then wiped them off on a clean pierce of cloth but you can also use a tissue paper and the results were fantastic..! It has a  fresh perfume smell that for some reasons I can resist the smell . Surely buying  buying this one again and here is the review from another blogger http://bebrokebestylishbeslightlyboho.blogspot.com/2012/02/mini-elf-haul.html#comment-form!
This not a reproduction of her post as others perceived and you can judge that by yourself and the pictures are totally mine as the opinion expressed too.
Have you use this product and what are your opinions on it if yes, and if you haven't will you try it ?
Have a lovely Sunday and Amazing Week ahead,
Love you all and appreciate every feedback
XXX

8 comments:

  1. sounds great. i need to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, and when you do tell me what you think dear!
      xx

      Delete
  2. hey, sounds great, dear! I want it. Btw, I love your blog. Look my blog ya, and please follow if you like. I very appreciate it.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done that and your blog is new!!!!

      Delete
  3. great post.. i was actually thinking of buying this..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need this! i'm terrible when it comes to cleaning my brushes, plus i know elf has great products. thanks for the review!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts