My Great TEN of NYFW12 A/W



Though there were some disappointments and a number of far from exciting shows, there were also  truly stunning and fascinating collections this season . My top great TEN of the whole thing are here for moi to share with you, nevertheless there are also other lovely ones am not mentioning since am going only for the top ten of the Fashion week. Enjoy my lovelies and enjoy London as it starts today.

1.Victoria Beckham
My favorite Beckham's sporty looks were fantastic and how about the Harper satchel bag? Outstanding!!!
2.BCBGMaxAzria
Sheer pleats with colorblocking, is the new exciting thing from this show that thrilled me and won me over instantly!
 3.Marchesa
The most Oscar-worthy ballgown of the week and Gosh I love the feeling of fairytale that comes with all the Gowns.

4.Proenza Schouler
Do I really need to say much here? NO!! Oversized bomber jacket? Yes please! I am loving this and everyone should remember Proenza Schouler
 5.Donna Karan
Gorgeous front and back, double deal, is it amazing?
6.Phillip Lim
Chic and classy from top to bottom and also perfect day-to-night look right?
7. Derek Lam
perfect wintertime comfy evening look. I believe this look will be worn by a lot of women very soon.
8.J. Mendel
Loving all the stunning pieces in this season's collection, are you?
9.Zac Posen
Dear Lord!!!Who says retro is gone? That person should ask themselves the same question after watching the show ,one of Posen's best collections to date I think.


10.The Row
Fur was all over the runway, but this was the one amazingly mind ringer piece, don’t you agree?
So now your turn to tell, do you agree with this top ten or you have another of your own?
and what do you lovelies think of these collections?
Are you pre-ordering anything? I know am not right now, but you never know.
Pictures from style.com and modified by myself.
XoXo dears and have an amazing weekend once again!!!

21 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Great post and collection!
    New post on my blog, check it out!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there again dear! Thanks for lovely comment over my cooking blog! If you would live in Albania I would come one day to cook smth for you!
    Check my new post on personal blog!

    xx, Kikik

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful post!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!! if you like mine,do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  7. yperoxo post!!!!!!!!

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice sum up !
    following you :)

    New post is up !
    xx
    Eranda

    www.dollhousescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for follow me and I am following you back in return
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved NYFW, there's so much gorgeousness at LFW too! I still say bring on SS though! Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE! Proenza schouler, Donna Karan and obviously VB!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey sweet,am glad i found ur blog,who would av thought we were from d same country,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. That red dress is out of this world! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Μου αρεσαν τα 2 κοκκινα φορεματα.
    Το ενα ειναι υπερπαραγωγη και το αλλο πολυ κομψο!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts