London Fashion week : Top Ten



London was a whirlwind of shows.The five days in London were innovative, bold and colourful. To go straight to my own personal top ten now and you tell me if you agree, even though I think you might not all agree, because London as always was full of diversion in all the collections, so opinion might as well differs.
The good thing is London fashion was full of different styles and also had something for everyone to love and adore to own.
Here are my great ten!!
1.    McQ: 




One of the most anticipated shows at LFW, McQ featured Kristen McMenamy in a performance art feature, but the clothes and also the way the were presented  were the main event. Tapping into the McQueen heritage, military, tartan and lace never looked so good. I already had a post on the collections,here it was one hell of a show and I believe Sarah Burton’s work deserve a special post of its own.

2.    Mary katrantzou:

I simply will say this SHE NAILED IT OFF and I was amazed by the use of textile and colour. This season’s collection was AMAZING, and Wonderful. This one too had its very own post here
3.   Mulberry
Mulberry this season has homage to monsters and wild things. This was evident in lots of big, glorious Mongolian fur pieces. 
4.   Burberry

Fall and Burberry are a kind of fashion synonyms because it’s when you pull all your most cosy coats out. And that what exactly was given at the show, different variation of coats for everyone to love .
5.   Christopher Kane



Loving the Kane dark side and drama, from the pinstriped fur, the animal prints  to the funereal flowers.Love the whole thing!!!
6. Giles.


   
just two words,  beautiful and haunting.
7.Issa: 

Love the prints and the bold colours, can actually see myself in them (wishful thinking)
8.Erdem

 Erdem is ladylike and edgy, he actually  paired eye-popping neon with rubber accents, but on proper lacy day dresses

9.   Topshop Unique


Just Cosy, relaxed, and cool.Lovely because we all need to relax and take things easy at times.
10. Jonathan Saunders


A perfect combination of tailoring, colour, and print–and fall was no exception.
    Hope you like this, do tell your favourite show in London, can’t wait to recap Milan, woow fashion month is almost over!
    Pictures are all from Style.com and edited by myself.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selections hun! I am a fan of Burberry, Erdem and Jonathan Saunders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jonathans collection!!! I have a giveaway on my blog so feel free to join it:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts