Every girl deserve a pair of Louboutins, but some Girl gets the Whole Collection




How have you all been doing? i really need to keep up with all of your blog
Oh and in my way of doing that, what do i come across online again at the E!News site?
Of course it this lovely and super exciting news about how BLAKE LIVELY got all the Spring Collection of Christian Louboutins Shipped to her and of course free i guessed.



Seriously my love/hate relationship with this girl Serena/Blake is getting out of hand.
For love of all that's Holy, i loooved and have been watching her Style very closely both on and off set, but this is quite one of the times i feel like what won't any girl trade for her Closet?

Christian Louboutin Spring/ Summer 2012 collection almost entirely consists of shoes for special occasions, those which come adorned with sequins, beading and crystals. Some are even made with thorn details.

 "My gosh, [the spring collection] was sent to myhouse today, and they're so beautiful,
Are you ready to get hit by the green eye monster too? see this























So right now don't you wish Christian is your friend too ? and don't tell me you are not  touched or even ready to give something up to get her Closet?
Leave me all your thoughts and i will pass by you blogs all
Kisses and loves for now
XOXO

24 comments:

  1. WOW! Special treatment is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything B.L. wears!
    -Jenny
    http://thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ναι, το ομολογώ, έχω γίνει πράσινη από τη ζήλεια μου... Μα τι υπέροχα που είναι όλα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ase ma einai toso ma toso Teleia alla tautoxronos Panakriva

      Delete
  4. I am seriously lusting over all these heels, such gorgeous pairs, I've always wondered whether Louboutins were as comfortable in proportion to there price! I like the second & third one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Δεν μου αρεσαν ολα τα σχεδια. Αλλα γενικα τα Louboutin ειναι ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΑ!!!
    Τυχερες οι διασημες, ολα τζαμπα τα εχουν!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ase tosi tuxi, les kai den exoun na ta plirwnoun!!
      Filia koukla mou!

      Delete
  6. hey doll,u got a lovely blog,thanks for dropping by my blog,u can follow on GFC and i will do same,much love
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, and also for following me, it means a lot to me!
    I'm following you now 2! Happy to be your 100th follower and congrats for reaching that number! If you want to check me on your followers list I'll be in the end because my profile picture doesn't appear! I'm following you through Bloglovin' 2! Hope you'll follow me back!
    You can come and visit my cooking blog 2 and If you like it you can follow me, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with the same add!
    Great post and pics!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and being the 100 Follower of my blog, it means alot, i also love your cooking blog and am following
      XOXO

      Delete
  8. i love blake lively! cant believe louboutin named one of his shoes after her!
    i am now following you through bloglovin and google friend connect hope you do the same
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Girl, am also following you back dear!!!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Hope you follow me! xx

    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blake is one gorgeous formed girl & brilliant in GG of course! Love Loubs... if only Outnet/Cocosa would do one of their amazing sales again!

    MadWalk was brilliant, but I totally froze outside for an hour - yup that's how long they made you wait outside - only one entrace to get in too which I though was a hazard... and then the show started 2.5 hours later, mental, but typical organisational failure!
    Still I had a blast as my buds were there too!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many stunning shoes! Great post!
    I follow your blog now, I hope you follow back :)

    Have a nice weekend
    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for the comment :) I already followed your blog, hope you could also follow mine

    www.trinketsoftime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you now! xx

    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all so stunning! Can't pic a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, so she has amazing style AND a whole collection of Louboutins? Well, darn, I want her life! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? She is so stylish and one of my inspiration for choosing an outfit, i Just want her closet not her life

      Delete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts