E.L.F. All Over Color Stick Review!!!!



Hello my lovelies!!!

How have you been doing? Here its super freezing and its getting unbearable, but anyway my lovelies am holding on and wanna make do with my promise for the review.


I have use the Color stick now for 3 times, and i used it last night for my face at the award night (Yes i was awarded as one of the best athletes of my team and i will have an outfit post on what i wore), its was so glowing and i love the product
here is the description of the product:
3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.

As stated you can use it either for eye, lips or face, i have tried it all just for the purpose of the review, but i personally prefer using it for face, it gives you a radiant glow and can even be used as a blush.
For the eye is used it as primer, but i would rather not since there is no use to understate your primer if you have , but if you don't or run out of one, you can use this as  subtitute.

Oh and for lips, its also good and moisturising and serve its purpose.
The only thing i will say is a minus is the odour, not that its that bad, but it is not at all appealing either.




The price is great , very cheap and affordable, as i read a while back in a dear co blogger and friends blog A Brit Greek state that we don't always have to buy Expensive beauty stuff, to get the work done.
So my dears see for yourselves and tell me your opinion if you have already use this product too.
PS: It comes in different shades, this one is the right one for my skin tone.
Happy new month everyone and kisses..
XXX

9 comments:

  1. great! you know i was really looking forward for that review... thx!!!!! now i know i want to try it!!!!!!!

    thx!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are dearly welcome honey, and i hope you can forgive me for not coming up with it earlier :D

      Delete
  2. congratulations on your award! good to know about the coverstick. i use their eyeshadow/eyeliner pencils, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !!!
      and i also use their eyeliner

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the award! I also use this. I use a pinker one for blush :) elf is my favorite though <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! Elf's product are affordable and i think their brushes are my next items i want to own.

      Delete
  4. it looks really good.

    i am waiting for a package from elf :)

    xxx


    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great then!!
      Looking forward to your review

      Delete
  5. Yes, sure, we can follow each other

    xxx

    following you right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts