Ruthie Davis Shoe Crush




Hey Everybody!!!
How are you and how was your weekend?
The world looks different in a great pair of shoes!!!
Monday, let's do this!

To start a new week with some love, I thought of sharing with you all my huge crush for Ruthie Davis shoes, though i don't own a pair, I still love her shoes and know I will own one very soon (i can feel it in my bones lol)
I will stop babbling and let you enjoy these beauties, what do think about them? do you like them too? and if you are lucky enough to own a pair, share your impression
Enjoy my lovelies




















Enjoy

XoXo

6 comments:

  1. THEY ARE SO FUCKING AWSOME!!!! και συγνωμη κ ολας μα ειναι θεικα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha δεν πειραζει καλη μου!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and hope to see you around again!

      Delete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts