OOTD : Purple Adidas Originals Comfy Boots












                         Hello everyone!i hope your day was Superb and great!!!
This is what i wore on Monday for my Presentation..Since the weather was a bit cloudy and very cold, my mood didn't go along with it and since i am a girl of colour as you might have noticed already from all my outfit posts ! I wanted to wear something bright, simple, strong and a bit official!Thank God the presentation went well and the lecturer was glad about my work and she even said she liked it and i shouldn't worry since frome what she saw , i already passed her class (ouffff).I hope you'll like it.. Let me know your thoughts about it! Love you & Lot's of kisses! :)
I was wearing
Boots: Adidas Originals
Jeans: Apple Bottoms
Jacket/Sweater:River Island
Shirt: TopShop
Belt:Miss Selfridge
Jeweleries : Hourglass Necklace(Birthday gift from baby sis) Accessorize, African Map Necklace and Earring: from Granny's Jewel shop

8 comments:

  1. τελειες είναι κουκλιτσα μου! να τις χαρείς! μεγεια!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ κουκλα μου!!!

      Delete
  2. Nice look, those boots look so cute and comfy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater!
    nice blog:)if you want. follow me, adn I'll follow you too!
    kiss
    Silvia
    http://silviainfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you silvia , i will pay your blog a visit and of course let's follow each other
      Have a great Weekend
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I think your blog is adorable and your photos are beautiful. I'm in love, totally!!
    Follow each other? :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucija!!! , i will pay your blog a visit and of course let's follow each other
      Have a great Weekend
      xxx

      Delete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts