NOTD : Red and White checkered nails



Hello Everyone!!!!
I am so sorry am a bit of bad blogger regarding outfit posts and Nails, but i hope you like my health and beauty post too, do you or you prefer me doing more outfit and nails?

So here is how i had my nails for last week, do you like them? i was inspired a chessboard, but i personally don't like the black and white , looks boring so i alternate it for this red and white.

I also had my nails treated this weekend and i can't wait to share with you my new semi-poka dots inspired new nails am rocking right now.
Have a lovely evening divas and i will be here again i hope tomorrow with full review of some E.L.F. products i already used.
Enjoy and love you all!!!






XXX

6 comments:

  1. I love your nail polish


    I invite you to my blog for an interesting GIVEAWAY., just a little of fantasy and you can win.
    http://mademoiselleiva.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-2.html
    Iva

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long did that take? it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting was quite easy and quick, it took 30 mins for both hands, and you just have to be patient for it to dry up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you did your fourth nail a different color!!! You know, I kept seeing the RHofATL doing that, so I started rockin the different color ring finger nail and everybody kept asking what I was doing...

    I think my town is too small town for this, but I LOVE IT!!!

    Bethany
    http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/02/project-alert-drop-cloth-curtains-done.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and since you like it , you should keep it!!!
      thank you for droping by!!!
      xxxxx

      Delete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts