Am a Kreativ Blogger!!!!





Hello Everybody again!!!


this post is a joyous one and am very happy for receiving my third award in such a short time, and this lovely award comes from my two lovely blogger friend, Daphne and Lila , you should pass through their blogs, they are both great new bloggers like myself and am so grateful girls for the Kreativ Blogger award!!!!




So divas, enough of my babbling , the award also comes with some rules and here are they:













>Link back to the person that gave you this award





>Answer the questions below





>Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them





>Share 7 random facts about yourself






1. Name your favourite song


She got her own (Ne-yo, Fabulous and Jamie Fox) , where do you think my blog name comes from?




2. Name your favourite dessert : Anything with CHOCOLATE will do, am obsess




3. What ticks me off




4. When I am upset I am very cynical and sarcastic




5. Favourite pets Horses (even though right now i don't own one :P )




6. Black or white




WHITE OF COURSE!!!!


7. Biggest fear




9. What is perfection?


Everything is perfect when am in control (lol, don't mind me), i believe even the things we think are not perfect are still perfect for a reason we don't want to admit or we always overlook.


10. Guilty pleasure really you still have to ask?


ok am guilty of being an incurable online shopper and shopping in general










7 random facts


1. After my birthday two weeks ago, i feel like am old and when i say old not in a good way, its like am 70 even tough i just clock 24 and am so anxious time is going that i need to be fast or something (don't mind me i know its stupid of me)


2.I believe Greece is one of the most beautiful and historical place on the planet , an am so lucky to live here, i wish i could tour the whole country very soon.


3. Some times i find myself panicking for the future of my two lovely countries (Nigeria & Greece) when i see the I DON'T CARE attitude of most youths and even my friends


4. I hate when people say they can't do things , i believe if we all try harder, even the highest mountain can be made a plain.


5.I will love to learn Scuba diving and Swim like a pro, but am very scared of shocking under water and i wish some day i will get over it very soon.


6. I think Marriage and men are overrated, strong women need to stick together and make the "impossible " possible, don't get me wrong i respect men and marriage, this is just my opinion.


7. I believe we are all responsible for what we allow people to make us feel, may that be loved, insecure, rejected or inferior.






Lastly the award goes to:


1 .Tina From http://allthevanity.blogspot.com/


2. http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/


3.Jacq from http://www.beautysketchbyjacq.


4. PinChunTeR from http://pichunter-sky-is-the-limit.blogspot.com/


5. Valerie from http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/


6. Nee from http://rosecandle11.blogspot.com/


7. Girls from http://5glamclub.blogspot.com/


8. Johanna from http://handmadedreams-silvertigo.blogspot.com/


9. Victoria from http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/


10. and to this brand new blog from corfu http://me-myself-n-1.blogspot.com/


Wish i can tag you all, but if you have already done this comment the link below i will love to read your post :D


and Girls am waiting to read your posts too


XOXO

27 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award sweetie, I love it! Nice answers, I really feel like I learned a lot about you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Honey am glad about you learn them all !!!!Looking forward to read your post and learn more about you too :D
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award, lovely ^.^ Interesting answers/facts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Dear!!!!Looking forward to read your post :D
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the award!!!
    5glamclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, looking forward to read your post :D
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο :) Αγαπώ σχεδόν όλα τα τραγούδια του Ne-Yo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω παρα πολυ κοπελα μου!

      Delete
  5. Congrats for the award!!!!You worth it!!!
    :D
    xoxo
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Συγχαρητήρια..
    Δείτε εδώ http://www.nerokota.com/2012/01/to-bllg-she-got-her-own.html την ανάρτηση του blog σας στα top blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award hun! I like how you put this post together with the matching pictures. I agree with you on Point nr 6 & 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam and have a lovely Weekend!!!
      Enjoy the sun in S.A.

      Delete
  8. Συγχαρητήρια!!!
    Το blog σου αξιζει πολλα ακομα βραβεια!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ κουκλα μου!!!!

      Delete
  9. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cami!! I will check and follow back and thank you!!!

      Delete
  10. Congrats on you blog awards darl! Loved hearing more about you!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dear, and have a lovely weekend!!!

      Delete
  11. Congrats...Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you am already Following you and your blog is great!!!
      XXXX

      Delete
  12. Thanx for your lovely comment

    Thanx for following...Following back :)...Would be glad if we can

    connect at my Facebook page too

    My Facebook

    Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on twitter and connect to your facebook page too , glad if you do the same, and stick around, love your blog!
      Have a great weekend

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Ευχαριστούμε πάρα πολύ για το βραβείο!!!!!

    Πολύ μας αρέσει και το δικό σου blog!!!!

    Φιλιά στά αγαπημένα Γιάννενα......

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I all the time emailed this website pot page to all my contacts, as
    iff like to reead it afterward my contacts will too.


    Also visit my page :: nhs dentists

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts